Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    No, most major restaurant franchises and chains like Subway, McDonald's, Starbucks, Tim Horton's, etc. don't lock their bathroom doors or close them to the public in other cities. Small time retail perhaps, but I've visited a lot of cities and you're wrong about those restaurant chains.
    Maybe in small towns. But from Ann Arbor to Grand Rapids to Chicago they need to buzz you in, give you a key or use a token or dime instead. The McDonald's by me actually has an attendant right outside the door because so many homeless were trashing the place. All 4 subways near me have to buzz you in. After 9pm you have to buy something to gain restroom access.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    CCS only has access at their cultural center campus on John R. behind the DIA. The CCS Taubman center on Milwaukee is an 'electronic ID access' only building.
    Taubman Center has public restrooms also. Just walk into the lobby and past the friendly guard. Tim Hortons, in the lobby, is also open to the public.

I posted this on the previous page; for all of you that have information on where clean, available restrooms are, you can go on this page and enter the name, address and other pertinent info and help out your fellow man, or woman, as the case may be. Then next time someone is stuck in Midtown with a full bladder, they can fire up the Iphone and find a place to
    https://www.sitorsquat.com/

If that's what you see, then obviously you can't see and you need to take your meds.
    Couldn't help but notice you didn't answer my questions. Why didn't you pee in one of the hundreds of empty liquor bottles? Or go behind a dumpster in an alley like a normal red-blooded male who's faced with the need to pee outside?

it's too bad the guy who said he's done with DetroitYes because everybody's pathetic isn't around to see this sterling thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    it's too bad the guy who said he's done with DetroitYes because everybody's pathetic isn't around to see this sterling thread!
    I'd have to say yes, and no to that.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Was somebody mean to you? Were you picked on? It sounds like you're looking to find a problem where one doesn't exist.
    Maybe he used to wet his bed as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine View Post
    Maybe in small towns. But from Ann Arbor to Grand Rapids to Chicago they need to buzz you in, give you a key or use a token or dime instead. The McDonald's by me actually has an attendant right outside the door because so many homeless were trashing the place. All 4 subways near me have to buzz you in. After 9pm you have to buy something to gain restroom access.
    Last time I was in Ann Arbor, I didn't have a problem finding a washroom or even finding free parking. The McDonald's in Ann Arbor had a locked washroom??

I haven't been to Grand Rapids. And taking about Subways, it sounds like you're living in one of Chicago's cesspools if McDonald's is locking the doors. If it's locked, homeless people probably pee on the buildings there too. You won't see me in that unsanitary area either.

Lets go through this again in tiny bite sizes.

McDonald's in midtown doesn't lock their washrooms. The one in downtown Windsor doesn't lock theirs either. Your argument for locking the washrooms is that homeless people trash the place. But, then why doesn't McDonald's in midtown lock theirs if other major chains are doing it? Maybe because it's the responsibility of their lazy employees to clean it up? Get it?
    Last edited by davewindsor; April-02-13 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    Couldn't help but notice you didn't answer my questions. Why didn't you pee in one of the hundreds of empty liquor bottles? Or go behind a dumpster in an alley like a normal red-blooded male who's faced with the need to pee outside?
    That's normal to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    How do you even think these things up? Was this a common occurrence with you as a child?

Oye, please make it stop...... Let this thread end....... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Oye, please make it stop...... Let this thread end....... LOL
    Ok, I wouldn't want you to pee in your.... oh never mind.

Last time I was in Ann Arbor, I didn't have a problem finding a washroom or even finding free parking. The McDonald's in Ann Arbor had a locked washroom??

I haven't been to Grand Rapids. And taking about Subways, it sounds like you're living in one of Chicago's cesspools if McDonald's is locking the doors. If it's locked, homeless people probably pee on the buildings there too. You won't see me in that unsanitary area either.

Lets go through this again in tiny bite sizes.

McDonald's in midtown doesn't lock their washrooms. The one in downtown Windsor doesn't lock theirs either. Your argument for locking the washrooms is that homeless people trash the place. But, then why doesn't McDonald's in midtown lock theirs if other major chains are doing it? Maybe because it's the responsibility of their lazy employees to clean it up? Get it?
    The Panera Bread at Union Square in Manhattan does lock their restrooms. I dare you to call Union Square a cesspool.

Quote Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
    The Panera Bread at Union Square in Manhattan does lock their restrooms. I dare you to call Union Square a cesspool.
    You know what? I've never gone to this franchise before. If I'm ever in Union Square, I don't think I would ever go to that Pee Bread location knowing that's their policy.

BTW does the one in Grosse Point lock their restrooms?

^ fixed it

You know what? I've never gone to this franchise before. If I'm ever in Union Square, I don't think I would ever go to that Pee Bread location knowing that's their policy.

BTW does the one in Grosse Point lock their restrooms?
    Did you wet yourself or something? You're pretty pissed off about this... No pun intended.

Did you wet yourself or something? You're pretty pissed off about this... No pun intended.
    Clearly he needs to grow a thicker [[fore)skin

Another statement that makes no sense. I already said I went to McDonald's. So enjoy your pee bread.

Locking up bathrooms and expecting a sanitary neighbourhood is about as ridiculous as removing public garbage cans and expecting people not to throw garbage all over the place.

urine a deep hole, that you dug yourself, dave.

Another statement that makes no sense. I already said I went to McDonald's. So enjoy your pee bread.
    I have a tinkling that you found the McDonalds restroom a wee too late.

I have a tinkling that you found the McDonalds restroom a wee too late.
    So why would I go to the McDonald's then!? Does that make any sense?

So if you're peeing behind dumpsters, do you even wash your hands before you eat? Why bother wasting your time going to a locked restroom at Pee Bread's when you can just eat right after with your uncleaned pee smelling hands. MMmmm, right? Enjoy that pee bread.

So if you're peeing behind dumpsters, do you even wash your hands before you eat? Why bother wasting your time going to a locked restroom at Pee Bread's when you can just eat right after with your uncleaned pee smelling hands. MMmmm, right? Enjoy that pee bread.
    Good thing your panties are in a bunch. that may prevent you from wetting yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Good thing your panties are in a bunch. that may prevent you from wetting yourself.
    Depends... on whether he can find that McDonalds again in time. Pun intended.

Thanx! It'll go good with my, [[READY?), pea soup!

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    You're off the mark again.

But, it makes one wonder why a dude likes to talk about other dudes wearing panties.

Sorry man, I've got a girlfriend. Not interested in swinging the other way. But, maybe iheartthed is into it since the two of you sound so buddy buddy.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast