Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by davewindsor View Post
    You are living in a neighbourhood in Chicago
    No he's not. He's living in a neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by downtownguy View Post
    No he's not. He's living in a neighborhood.
    American English. How uncivilized! Hahaha. I keed. I keed.

Looks like there might be some relief in sight! Some adaption of http://www.deadlinedetroit.com/artic...next_big_thing running up and down Woodward under the Trade Name "Callaloo" where you could summon the nearest one when you needed to go. I don't know how it might work out if you're running on a Pacemaker. [[maybe you'd stop while you go)

As long as bums pee and DaveWindsor has breath, this thread will live!

Quote Originally Posted by RickBeall View Post
    As long as bums pee and DaveWindsor has breath, this thread will live!
    Or if places like Starbucks and Subway in midtown kept their washrooms unlocked, my mission would be accomplished.

Or if places like Starbucks and Subway in midtown kept their washrooms unlocked, my mission would be accomplished.
    @ least you found McDonalds keeps it's washrooms open, you must be relieved.

pinball petes arcade in ann arbor locks its bathroom and have to ask for a key.
    the starbucks upstairs is open and does not require a key.

the starbucks at warren + woodward requires a key.

this is a major issue in all big cities.

searching for public toilet new york brings up a slew of articles, from 1991, 2000, 2005, 2012 etc. all the same problem. 'not enough toilets'.
    http://www.nytimes.com/1991/05/21/ny...any-rules.html

its not just detroit. theres a serious lack of restrooms in all of SE michigan.
    even the suburbs. i've taken to stopping at various hospitals to find open restrooms.
    most of the hospitals in detroit have locked restrooms... at least hutzle on st antoine and henry ford on grand blvd.
    kresge might have open ones near the pharmacy.

libraries, fast food, grocery stores, gas stations. good luck.

I can recall hearing an intern's story. He grew up in Saginaw. He had to go to the bathroom and outside of big cities all places like gas stations or 7-11s have them for public use.

He learned about this the hard way.

I've never experienced locked restrooms in Hospitals! Maybe they were just small ones and occupied!

^ Growing up in Saginaw as well, restrooms for non-customer use were always hard to find. You had to ask, and even in some places in Oldtown and downtown buzzed in. He's probably from Saginaw Township or something. Anywhere outside a city you'll find restrooms open at McDonald's or Speedway. I guess some people aren't accustomed to the difficulties and inconveniences of city life!

dave

the only person lacking common sense and sight is you

After seeing the absolute beatdown that dave is taking in this thread, I took the day off of work today to drink lots of water piss all over buildings and sidewalks in Midtown.

You're welcome, dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Eber Brock Ward View Post
    After seeing the absolute beatdown that dave is taking in this thread, I took the day off of work today to drink lots of water piss all over buildings and sidewalks in Midtown.

You're welcome, dave.
    I just got bored arguing with lamebrains like Detroit12. You're only welcome if you pissed all over the Starbucks and Subway storefronts.

I just got bored arguing with lamebrains like Detroit12. You're only welcome if you pissed all over the Starbucks and Subway storefronts.
    basically every poster disagree with you and called you out on your nonsense. But you chose to keep my name in your post? get a fucking life. One that doesn't require you to come to midtown

Midtown Woodward is a cesspool

MY GOD! It's back from the dead!

I knew I could count on you to reply, Honky Tonk. Pee jokes forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    I knew I could count on you to reply, Honky Tonk. Pee jokes forever.
    I'm still amazed that people were psychoanalyzing Ray1936's "Detroit Bank Holdup" joke.

Long live the pee puddle thread folks!

Quote Originally Posted by finster View Post
    Long live the pee puddle thread folks!
    Wow, this is now the 215th post.

I have noticed this problem in Detroit too and while it's annoying I figure it's for our own safety [[homeless people lingering in there and such). I'm also a Windsorite but we can't really compare these two locations. Most of the "homeless" people in downtown Windsor aren't actually homeless - they just pretend to be. Plus, the fast food/franchise restaurants in Windsor seem to be much better staffed than those across the river and the staff seem much more devoted to actually keeping the restaurants clean.

IT'S ALIVE!!! Bwa-ha-hahaha!! C'mon on back, Dave "Mr. Lahey" Windsor. We'll replace all our honest-to-goodness homeless with kids just trying to bum money for weed, I swear...

Here I sit broken hearted,

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Sonia

Sonia who?

Piss Sonia

Who peed in davewindsor's Cheerios?

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Who peed in davewindsor's Cheerios?
    I know, right! Can't believe he rose to the bait and got this stupid thread really off and rolling again. Its resurrection was entirely too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ5 View Post
    I know, right! Can't believe he rose to the bait and got this stupid thread really off and rolling again. Its resurrection was entirely too easy.
    I don't think it's a "stupid thread". I think I made legitimate points about what's wrong with this area.

BUT,

If you think this is a "stupid thread" and you are responding to it, what does that make you for participating in it? Stupid?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast