Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

lilpup Guest

If I were the judge and saw that Council couldn't even be bothered to take the meetings for the issue seriously I'd toss the idea of negotiations out the window and rule on the legalities [[which, I somewhat suspect, don't favor Council).

From the WDIV Clickondetroit site:

"...The media was not allowed inside the meeting. However, on camera, after the meeting, Conyers and Cockrel told Local 4 what had transpired during their argument.Conyers reportedly attacked Cockrel's personal life. When Local 4's Rod Meloni asked Conyers if she accused Cockrel of being lonely she said no, and then asked a poignant question."No I did not. I did not say she needs to get a man. But does she? And not be with everyone else's man. Does she? I am just asking you. This is what her people say about her. I don't know."Cockrel fired back and said the Council president's actions and increasing flare-ups are embarrassing the council and she has issues with her temper..."