Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    tracking his every breath...every move...every bond he breaks.
    Every move he makes, every breath he takes, they'll be watching you. Sounds like a Sting.

I feel sadder about this than I thought I would. Not about the verdicts given to these bozos, we all knew at least 2 out of 3 would spend the rest of their best years in the clank. But I feel really bad for Detroit, like it just hit me what we've been through for the last 10 years. And driving through the city today, I'm thinking about how much better off our city could be right now, should be.... This is the real crime these men will be paying for.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    like it just hit me what we've been through for the last 10 years.
    You have been in denial

bend over and grab your ankles fellas!!

And don't forget the Vaseline!

Quote Originally Posted by p69rrh51 View Post
    lmfao. Adiós motherfcuker!

Quote Originally Posted by hybridy View Post
    lmfao. Adiós motherfcuker!
    I believe the actual CAY quote is, "Aloha m......"

OK nows thats out of the way we can get down to the business of picking a Poop

* Pope hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Wingnatic View Post
    OK nows thats out of the way we can get down to the business of picking a Pope
    Actually...now that's out of the way, could we get down to business and do something that actually matters and pick an EFM?

Even if concurrently we're talking some serious YEARS here... not a couple of years either.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    I think that's what will be determined at 1:30 pm. I'd like to see them sent to Milan directly. I wonder if at sentencing if all the charges will be served concurrently or consecutively.

Nighty night thug................SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA M
    Last edited by dtrrman; March-11-13 at 08:01 PM.

LOL! Some will get the thug knight ala Shug Knight reference Danny........ Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    I saw it all in my crystal ball idiot box. YAY!!! APPLAUSE! Last the Manoogian Parties is are OVER! King Kwame and his thug knight Bobby Ferguson are going to spend bad quality time in Club Fed! for up to 30 years.

Ficano et al.... a row of cells perhaps!

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    Hopefully they'll have a cell next to him for Ficano.

I get your point but for some that will matter little...

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    Sure do hope that the local chattering class keeps in mind that this was a Justice Department action. A Federal Department headed by a black man, Eric Holder, who serves at the pleasure of Mr. Obama.

Yes, good point, because for some KK is the urban archetype of corruption as though no one else of any other strata, social and political enclaves can go that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Also, for the folks who will be having a shot at the pubs for every ‘guilty’ count delivered, hopefully instead of gloating in the “confirmation”of their long-held hyper-animosity against Detroit, they will be compelled to get involved in the efforts to help out the city [[e.g., volunteer), as any conviction or acquittal doesn’t do a blessed thing to help out day-to-day life here.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-11-13 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yes, good point, because for some KK is the urban archetype of corruption as though no one else of other strata, social and political enclaves can go that way.
    Ain't nothing you can do for Detroit now, fates are sealed, just like this hi tech lyncing was.

No cheers indeed. Hah! Inciting a riot for what? To tear up the town for what? Against or to send a message to whom? Since the tearing up of some sh*t would be relegated within eight mile [[Detroit)!

Thus, I see this as useless and more ironic than any motivation to consider to do it anywhere!

All the while, the boys are locked up and those who still support them will be tempted to cause some public ruckus. It'd be funny if they could nail Bernard on inciting a riot, that'd be icing on the cake for this epic screenplay.

Since we're aiming to get it done in Hollywood, something has to blow up.

No cheers on that eventuality. None at all.
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-11-13 at 07:06 PM.

I am not 'hilarious' about that. Sad day for his mother... or any mother to see their child [[grown on not) go down for such deeds. Larger sadness still for Detroiter's who got taken by someone who was entrusted to stand for the good of the citizens. Just horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    Per the DetNews Twitter

"Kilpatrick made one last request before being taken into custody. Don't cuff me in front of my mom. Request denied."

She must have been in the Courtroom. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I am not 'hilarious' about that. Sad day for his mother... or any mother to see their child [[grown on not) go down for such deeds. Larger sadness still for Detroiter's who got taken by someone who was entrusted to stand for the good of the citizens. Just horrible.
    Where do you think he got his traits from?

Great day for Detroit. Sad day for Detroit. The 3 felons were convicted. Now the city can get on with the business at hand. What is sad is that Kwame could have had it all. This man has a way of public speaking that inspired this area. He could have accomplished some good things had he spent his energy on improving Detroit, rather than stealing from Detroit. What a waste. Bobby is just a lying thug. Big Daddy should have been a better parent . Momma should have been a better parent too.
    Last edited by fanniemae; March-11-13 at 07:44 PM.

Racist judicial lynching of a strong black man just trying to do his best for the downtrodden citizens of Detroit.

"hi tech lynching"

That is a blatantly racist comment. What are you trying to incite here, Oldman?!

"hi tech lynching"

That is a blatantly racist comment. What are you trying to incite here, Oldman?!
    Must be the kind of lynching where a diverse group of 5 African Americans, a Hispanic, and 6 White citizens deliver justice 26 times in one sitting.

not guilty of taking cash in the synagro deal.1.2 billion for hauling away the poop.yet moncon copts a guilty verdict for herself,goes to camp cupcake.all for what 10 grand.ya'll elect some real smooth rocket science types in the D!now they have to keep an eye on carlita.she will lead them to the stash.the feds know its out there,thats why they are enjoying an applesauce,carton of milk,and baloney sandwich tonight.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast