Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    Filed under: Just throwing this out there

I've always wonder if folks like the plagiarizer LeDuff and the others on local .... ahem .... "news" shows ever had a few drinks at lunch, between newscasts at those fancy charity events they always go to, perhaps indulge in a nip or three while on the clock from their office drawer, hit Target while out ENG'ing or something like that. Because it seems to me that these people are as pure as the driven snow. All of he fluff on these local "news" stations is worse than public access.

Actually, I take that back -- I don't want to offend public access.
    Are my tax $$s paying for LeDuff and his cronies to be @ these "daily High-End fancy parties"? Am I paying while LeDuff and his news team are shopping K-Mart's blue light specials, instead of working on news stories? Are the other news media types sitting around on my dime, while LeDuff & friends are out buying canteloupes? Because if the answer to my questions is "No", then my question to you is what's your point?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; March-02-13 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Are my tax $$s paying for LeDuff and his cronies to be @ these "daily High-End fancy parties"? Am I paying while LeDuff and his news team are shopping K-Mart's blue light specials, instead of working on news stories? Are the other news media types sitting around on my dime, while LeDuff & friends are out buying canteloupes? Because if the answer to my questions is "No", then my question to you is what's your point?
    Kmart still has blue light specials?

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    Kmart still has blue light specials?
    Only for the next 15 minutes.....

Only for the next 15 minutes.....
    For that matter, people still shop at Kmart?

Baselinepunk: you describe LeDuff as a plagiarizer -and That great judge of character Sam Riddle recently said that of LeDuff, as well.
    Would you enlighten us as to the story behind the nomer and as to the year of the incident? Was it recent? Was it in Detroit? Was LeDuff fired?

That's the lady.

I once lived in small city where the municipal court judgeship was a part time job. Ms. Miller seems to be begging that her position be reduced to this status.

Seriously, 36th District Court is funded by the City of Detroit. Maybe we should reduce all the judges to part time and save this broke city some money.

No other place of employment would tolerate this. Character is demonstrated by how you act when you think no one is looking at and/or able to check your conduct. Judge Miller has no character. She should not be on the bench. Thank you Jennifer Granholm for inflicting this parasite on the City of Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    I hope LeDuff stays around WJBK for a while. His style is a little unusual. He gets a little full of himself at times, but I think his heart and soul are in the right place. He has some talent for digging up things about bad people. I am glad he has been doing stories about what is wrong with this area. Some good news would be nice too. LeDuff's story has opened some eyes to a bad judge, that was needed.
    I don't care about his heart, conceit, nor soul.

And I think a lot of his coverage stretches the truth.

Small price to pay for one of the few voices out there who are shining a light on murk. Shine away. We sure need it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3