Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Snow? Snow problem. At least not for the Kwame Kilpatrick jury.

While metro Detroiters inched along some highways and byways coated with a fresh couple of inches this morning, every juror in the public corruption trial of the former mayor and two others made it downtown, almost on time. U.S. District Court spokesman Rod Hansen reports that Day 4 deliberations are under way.

“Given the weather situation some of you wondered if the jury was able to make it in on time,” Hansen wrote in an email to the media covering the trial. “Surprisingly they did and began deliberations about 9:15 this morning.”
    http://www.freep.com/article/2013022...042/1001/rss01

At least they're not drifting.

No news???

From the media reports today, sounds like at least someone on the jury paying attention and going over info, trying to make a reasonable verdict. Reasonable to me is they are all found guilty and do a lot of prison time in a not very nice place.

The cardinals may decide on a new pope before this jury decides on a verdict.

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    How long it takes is fairly trivial. I just want them to use through analysis and make a nonpolitically driven decision.

I'm going with hung jury, March 1st 2:45. Settin' him up for a come back!! tee hee

The jury in Kwame Kilpatrick's public corruption trial has just wrapped for the day, concluding day 11 of deliberations with no verdict.

Deliberations will resume at 9 a.m. Wednesday in U.S. District Court in downtown Detroit.
    http://www.freep.com/article/2013030...100/1001/rss01

we might have to reset all of our dates.

my new date: March 19 @ 2:30. Guilty of 5 counts, not guilty on the rest

conventional wisdom is that the longer the deliberations, the more favorable the verdict will be to the defense. Dun set him up for a comback y'all!

What about the tax evasion part relative to KK? The IRS can usually do you in when nothing else will stick....

Quote Originally Posted by Downriviera View Post
    I know, lets do an over and under on this.
    OVER

Verdicts are in. to be announced at 10:30 am today.

It looks like fanniemae came the closest without going over .
    March 13th. 2 PM. Verdicts in.

Thanks for noticing. March 13th is a friends birthday. I figured it was going to take at least that long. It was a bonus came in early. Thank you jury !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3