Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    all ready one here, forget name, it might be near midtown, but I see brochures
    all the time
    Canine to Five.

Manufacture super light weight strong snow shovels!

There's a water park at Chandler Park, three bike shops in the greater downtown and of course, the doggie day care. It's as of people don't even know what we already have.

As a resident, I want a place to buy Levi's, Chuck Taylors and boxer shorts under one roof. Crowley's in New Center was the last place in the greater downtown where that was possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_c View Post
    There's a water park at Chandler Park, three bike shops in the greater downtown and of course, the doggie day care. It's as of people don't even know what we already have.

As a resident, I want a place to buy Levi's, Chuck Taylors and boxer shorts under one roof. Crowley's in New Center was the last place in the greater downtown where that was possible.
    I only saw the one bike shop so that's my bad.

One undeniable fact is if things are going well with one business, there is always a good chance for more. When reustraunts start doing well in a area more will come. It's worth remembering that ol Sam Walmart walked into kmarts and thought this is a great idea I'm going to improve the store and then put them in markets that Kmart isn't in yet. Made himself the richest man in the world that way for a while.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5