Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Put me on ignore option - ignore my posts. Problem solved. Have a grand day.
    What problem? Did I specify a problem?

But sure. You can join the likes of oladub and JVB. Your problem is solved.

The assailant in the new year's ever rape case has been arrested. He had priors... See article below:

Man accused in New Year's Eve rape had violated probation

Police arrested McKnight on Friday, but this isn't his first brush with the law and he shouldn't have even been on the streets. Previous crimes include resisting and obstructing a police officer in 2008. Last year, he was charged with carjacking and armed robbery.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/20...ated-probation

We need these women on the streets...
    The Gulabi gang
    The Gulabi Gang is an extraordinary women’s movement formed in 2006 by Sampat Pal Devi in the Banda District of Uttar Pradesh in Northern India. This region is one of the poorest districts in the country and is marked by a deeply patriarchal culture, rigid caste divisions, female illiteracy, domestic violence, child labour, child marraiges and dowry demands. The women’s group is popularly known as Gulabi or ‘Pink’ Gang because the members wear bright pink saris and wield bamboo sticks. Sampat says, “We are not a gang in the usual sense of the term, we are a gang for justice.” http://www.gulabigang.in/

G-d helps those who help themselves.

“Problems cannot be solved with the same mind set that created them.”

Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Not sure why the uptick in rapings lately - it is but another expression of violence and hate. Since it's up women must be more vigilant to not become marks. Don't want to carry a gun [[and I understand that is not for everyone), then get a can of wasp spray and keep that in car. Keep mobile phone charged. Always have a motor club [[Allstate is what I use for towing or lock out service) to call should your car break down.

Keep gas tank full, tires checked. Stay in your car and do not allow any stranger to 'help' you. If the police stop you ask to see their badge and look at it carefully.
    Wow, very good advice. I hope people heed it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3