Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Hey we signed that youtube "sensation"!

Why do the Lions always try to be smarter than the other organizations by picking up players who are questionable? If they had a track record of signing players no one else thought of I would be ok with it. But the dumb bastards can't even get good draft picks of their #1 pick!

Please will someone drop an anvil on Mayhew? Then when Schwartz comes along we can drop the piano on him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    Hey we signed that youtube "sensation"!

Why do the Lions always try to be smarter than the other organizations by picking up players who are questionable? If they had a track record of signing players no one else thought of I would be ok with it. But the dumb bastards can't even get good draft picks of their #1 pick!

Please will someone drop an anvil on Mayhew? Then when Schwartz comes along we can drop the piano on him.
    Seriously?

The only reason Havard Rugland is even on anyone's radar is because of viewers like you who look on Youtube; you guys made him a sensation. He's only brought in for a try-out. This guy's in competition with a veteran kicker in David Akers. I don't have any issues with bringing this guy in.

And if this guy somehow works out, what has Mayhew lost?? If he flames out, he goes back to Norway. No harm no foul.

Want to bitch about the Charles Rogers, Andre Wares, Joey Harringtons, Mike Williams, Chris Claibornes, Terry Fairs, and Chuck Longs of this team? We get it. That's legit. This kicker's just another walk-in off the streets as far as I'm concerned.

Hell, if friend gnome can boot 60 yarders with his third leg, I'd bring him in for a shot too.