Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My goodness, thanks for the address. His house is estimated to be worth nearly $100,000 in a city where you can buy them for the price of a used car, he literally lives one block from the border on the Detroit side of the Aviation subdivision, and he has the nerve to say that Palmer f'ckin' Woods "isn't really Detroit?" lol

It shows you just how little he thinks of his possible constiuency that he thinks nobody knows this. BTW, anyone remember this little story from literally just a few months ago dealing with Napoleon?

http://www.freep.com/article/2012101...eon-appointees

Benny's the only one who has yet to realize that his nascent candidacy is nothing more than a joke run. This practice of trading out city for county jobs and vice versa is just about over as soon as Ficano's slimey ass gets the boot.

A former Wayne County Prosecutor and a current Wayne County Sheriff/former Detroit police chief? NEXT.
    Last edited by Dexlin; January-04-13 at 06:30 AM.

"I was telling Honky Wonk"

WTF?????

Quote Originally Posted by 48091 View Post
    Why hate on the suburbs when you can hate on the less-shitty parts of Detroit for not being shitty enough!
    I know you're not bleeding because you missed the point.

@ Gannon, no that was not intended towards you...sorry. A previous comment giving Benny basically a thumbs up was the reason for my statement.

Is this profitting off of scrapped houses?

He continued with the process of evicting foreclosed on tenants, that Warren Evans stopped.

Then his biggest political backers are scrap dealers.

It could certainly be an ugly coincidence, but it just doesn't look right.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4