Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

@ TexasT here ! here ! I hear ya ! I doubt Detroit is in trouble of being over run with chain restaurants , That wont happen in our lifetime !
    I grew up in LA and it was just the opposite , They really tried to keep chains out ! , but of course they found their way in :-[[ I watch my neighbor turn into chain city once the tourist started coming in :-[[ but it did turn it around 180 !
    Amongst my friends we won't be caught dead in a chain . They left that for the tourist !
    heck at one time we had 3 Hard Rock Cafe's in a 5 miles area ! Who needs 3 Hard Rock Cafes !!!!
    Now they built a Rolling Stones Cafe ! ugh ! but at least we have 6 Trader Joes,
    a brand spanking new W hotel ! all within a 5 miles area ?
    and way too much other stuff to mention !
    Outside of NYC I can't think of any US city that is over run like this ?

Honestly you could do much worse than a bagger daves and a bw3. Both offer a better product compared to most chain restaurants.

As far as carry out, isnt there a parking lot in the back people could pull up to?

Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post
    Honestly you could do much worse than a bagger daves and a bw3. Both offer a better product compared to most chain restaurants.

As far as carry out, isnt there a parking lot in the back people could pull up to?
    Bagger Dave's is a MI company, and BDubs is a local owned franchise, so most of the money is staying here too, which is great.

Quote Originally Posted by adamjab19 View Post

Never heard of Bagger Dave's before, but agreed. BW3 is actually a good place to watch sports too.

Saw this picture today... interesting to see what the top of the building was orignally designed to look like...

Name:  4a10320a_Claire_Hotel_Panorama.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  111.9 KB

Really wish the Hotel Ste. Claire was still on that corner. Now all we have is a dinky surface lot and iphone advertisement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2