Hello and thanks for looking!

As many of you know, for the past 8 years I have put out a limited print calendar of Detroit photos pre 1955. This year's installment is available by clicking the link below.

Most of the images come from private collections and have never been published before. Also, there are over 250 dates noting events in Detroit's history throughout.

The release of the 2013 edition coincides with the launch of my newly re-designed website, detroitroom.com. I am now offering direct sales from the site at a $2 savings over the eBay listing price.

Each calendar is only $11.99 including shipping. If you buy 5 ore more they are only $9.99 including shipping! I am happy to ship to the address of your choice if you intend to send one as a gift. These make great, economical holiday gifts for the Detroit lover in your life.

The calendar is printed locally so you can feel good about where your holiday money is going this season!

I rely almost exclusively on word of mouth advertising so if you think you know someone who might be interested, please send them over to my site!

They are also available at DeVries & Co. [[formerly R. Hirt) In Eastern Market, Michigan Artisans on the corner of Russel and I-75 in Eastern Market, and Five 15 in Royal Oak.

For those of you that have purchased from me in the past I thank you for your continued support.

Happy Holidays!
-Rob

detroitroom.com