Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: FBI Raids DPL

Hybrid View

I'm with ya, Sam. I've spent a good deal of time at the main library, researching in both the periodical archives and Burton. Every employee has been great, one even got excited over one of my projects and went well beyond the call of duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I'm with ya, Sam. I've spent a good deal of time at the main library, researching in both the periodical archives and Burton. Every employee has been great, one even got excited over one of my projects and went well beyond the call of duty.
    I should have been more specific. I've had great experience with the Burton staff. Most of the libarians have been good too [[most - I've definitely had some bizarre encounters there too). The problem is the Cass circulation desk. In the hundreds of times I have been to the library I can't think of one pleasant or even normal experience with them. Maybe I need to go a few hundred more times but it's bad - really bad. I have no doubt since that position doesn't require any advanced skill they stack it full of relatives who can't work elsewhere.

Gotcha.

So as long as you don't actually take anything OUT of the library, you should be fine.

Curious.