Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
it would be nice if I could ride my bike down the street without having to worry about my tires going flat from broken glass bottles.

As long as the they sell non-returnable glass bottles at the party store/grocery store, your going to have to contend with a lot of broken glass in the street. I spotted an unbroken glass bottle in the street today and grabbed it to properly dispose of it. I recommend the Specialized All-Condition Armadillo Tire if you have a road bike. I kept hearing this unfamiliar clicking noisy on my way home today, after inspecting I pulled a long sharp piece of jagged wire out of the tire, it never punctured the tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Tig3rzhark View Post
One thing that the city can jump start quickly, is to make transit easier for the citizens that can't afford to get their own vehicle. This city will always be the motor city, but let's not make it harder on those who can't drive their own cars.
The hell with the affordability. Transit is the lifeblood of a city. If the car centric city was what people really wanted, Detroit should be a glowing Metropolis and New York should be a giant shithole.