Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

And Police Reports rates the Dodge the most easily stolen!

So, if you'd like to replace it in a few years, regardless of mileage and condition, get the Dodge.

Keep it fully insured.

I second that! All Chryler/ Dodge products are theft magnets, and when they are not stealing the whole car they sliding under them to saw off the converters. The doors are incredibly hard to open and ignition are pop out and start types.

I work in a setting were Chrylser cars are stolen with impunity while other cars go untouched. I'd never own one but then I don't really like them so that make that decision easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    And Police Reports rates the Dodge the most easily stolen!

So, if you'd like to replace it in a few years, regardless of mileage and condition, get the Dodge.

Keep it fully insured.