So very sorry for not getting back here! I got tied up with various personal things and kept pushing the date back, then I changed the skin on my browser and all of the colors changed so I didn't get a yellow Notification box at the top. I had no idea that I had any messages! I peeked in here a couple of times but only for a few minutes, then left.

Anyway, update at last. I ended up getting a 2012 Jeep Liberty. I know, complete 180, lol. I didn't PLAN it, but with the work I do, I have to spend a lot of time at Chrysler - or rather, the amount of time I spend there was recently increased. And as some of you probably know, if you aren't driving a Chrysler product, you have to park in the far parking lot, not in the structure. After a few times of having to walk miles in the cold, or, having to walk miles in the HEAT on those crazy weird warm days we had in December, and having my hair a complete mess by the time I got to my meeting - I decided that I'm going to get a Chrysler car so I can park in the doggone structure!

I may regret it later, lol, but that's what I did. I remember I went one day in December before I got this car, and my hair was literally sweated up into an afro, every curl gone, just from walking the back of the lot to the building and into the conference room. I was mad that entire day. So then I had to make a decision before the blank check expired and I'd have to reapply all over again, so I got the Jeep.

Honestly, I'm not in love with it like I was with the Kia. But I hadn't had a new car in so many years so I do love the new car smell and feeling. Since I had a blank check from the credit union, there was no pressure from the salesguy to go with his financing. I used a relative's EP discount so I didn't have to really negotiate the price. I paid 20,852, I think that was a deal for the 4x4.