Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Detjaymo View Post
    Yes, a MooseJaw Store is opening on Woodward. It's located in the old Avis Rental Car location.
    And exactly where is that?

Shollin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    And exactly where is that?
    I remember it to be somewhere around Grand River.

I'm not sure if this is its exact location since ive never seen it/been to it, but here is the address: 1275 Woodward Ave

http://local.yahoo.com/info-31218871...rental-detroit

Quote Originally Posted by I <3 DET View Post
    I'm not sure if this is its exact location since ive never seen it/been to it, but here is the address: 1275 Woodward Ave

http://local.yahoo.com/info-31218871...rental-detroit
    Yeah, that's it. Gilbert is involved. I believe he is leasing the space from the Merchants Row folks. They've been furiously building out the space for the last week or so. The merch is already on the shelves - looks like they will be ready to open soon. Let's hope it's permanent and not just a pop up store for the holidays. Also, the former City Loft space next door is now a Detroit Shoppe in the mold of the one at Somerset. That setup looks more temporary than the Moosejaw next door.

Default Really

Quote Originally Posted by BigD View Post
    Yeah, that's it. Gilbert is involved. I believe he is leasing the space from the Merchants Row folks. They've been furiously building out the space for the last week or so. The merch is already on the shelves - looks like they will be ready to open soon. Let's hope it's permanent and not just a pop up store for the holidays. Also, the former City Loft space next door is now a Detroit Shoppe in the mold of the one at Somerset. That setup looks more temporary than the Moosejaw next door.
    Really ? I was downtown last weekend for the Tigers game and saw them working inside , I didn't know what it was for ?
    I also saw the Detroit Store , but I thought it was just there for the games ?
    I'll be downtown tomorrow and will check
    anyone else have any info ?