Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Another angle of the progress 1-26-13
    Name:  IMG_0043.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  55.1 KB

Does anyone have any updated pictures of the parking garage? I looked on the live web cam but it's not a very good angle. At least half of it is up by now.

Quote Originally Posted by buckster1986 View Post
    Does anyone have any updated pictures of the parking garage? I looked on the live web cam but it's not a very good angle. At least half of it is up by now.
    Just took this one. It's not a very good pic, but you can kind of see the progress. The portion at GR/Broadway appears to have the outer structure built up.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 751
Size:  41.5 KB

I'm down there every other day and it's moving along fast ! they are putting in stairs and floors everyday it seems .I figure it will be done by the end of summer

What is going on in the storefront on the Southwest corner? Broadway and Grand River? I drive by all the time; there's a sign the large windows, and it seems some activity there, or perhaps some coming.

I'm having a hard time visualizing. Is it the tall building on the right hand side of the photo?

Quote Originally Posted by rondinjp View Post
    I'm having a hard time visualizing. Is it the tall building on the right hand side of the photo?
    No that's the Compuware garage, the new Z-Lot is just to the left of it, kind of behind the crane.

I've heard rumblings Atlas Global might be moving in...and by rumblings I mean the dude that picked up the phone at Atlas last week said they might move there in 10-12 months...

Just sharing some [[side view & corner view) photos I took of it Sunday.
    Name:  zlotnm.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  30.1 KB
    Name:  z lot nm 2.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  38.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by NickM View Post
    Just sharing some [[side view & corner view) photos I took of it Sunday.
    Name:  zlotnm.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  30.1 KB
    Name:  z lot nm 2.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  38.3 KB
    can't believe they built it sideways, all the cars are going to fall right off!

Update -- They are now working on the Library side of the structure.

http://www.bedrockmgt.com/properties/video.php?id=22

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7