Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

It started as a small one day event, now it lasts for more then a week. Must be a lot of red neck, inbred, cousin luvin, gear heads out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    Must be a lot of red neck, inbred, cousin luvin, gear heads out there!
    I must be in the minority...I don't fall into any of those categories!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathleen View Post
    I must be in the minority...I don't fall into any of those categories!!!
    I threw Gear heads in there as a catch all for all of us that love classic cars.
    By the way we have been cruising all week and have been parked at The Avenue between 13 and 14 for the last 3 nights. We for sure have crossed paths. Will be leaving for another night of cruising soon. See you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    I threw Gear heads in there as a catch all for all of us that love classic cars.
    By the way we have been cruising all week and have been parked at The Avenue between 13 and 14 for the last 3 nights. We for sure have crossed paths. Will be leaving for another night of cruising soon. See you there.
    Thanks. Then I guess I am a Gear head!!

After cruising and walking Woodward all week, today I spent my time in Birmingham, Ferndale, and Berkley. Love the Sirens & Lights Parade!! Checked out some of the 60 years of Corvettes in Birmingham. Saw some awesome 30s classics...love the design of that decade!!!

Looking forward to Saturday, starting with our spin around the entire loop, south to the State Fair Grounds, north all the way to Wide Track Drive, south back home to 13 Mile. Then we hit the pavement walking north between 13 and Lincoln and back down.