Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast

Does anybody remember the Lions Drag strip in Long Bitch Cal. in the 60's ? I was there in the 70's and missed out I guess.

Saw the front engine startups of 10 dragsters in a strip mall. Why is this, [[among other things) gone from my memory?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Does anybody remember the Lions Drag strip in Long Bitch Cal. in the 60's ? I was there in the 70's and missed out I guess.

Saw the front engine startups of 10 dragsters in a strip mall. Why is this, [[among other things) gone from my memory?
    Drugs....?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Drugs....?
    Well yes, and the Navy I guess.

But I have another gripe. At sometime I used AVG free. That expired, but I'm left with popups every ten minutes.

I called the 1-888 number to have it removed, [[there it is again), and they want remote access to my computer. Third world trust? FU AVG and your minions. You cannot hack my shit. [[and AVG again).

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Drugs....?

I take that back- NOT the Navy. The total control of my life was done by my government.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-14-16 at 07:45 AM.

Well yes, and the Navy I guess.

But I have another gripe. At sometime I used AVG free. That expired, but I'm left with popups every ten minutes.

I called the 1-888 number to have it removed, [[there it is again), and they want remote access to my computer. Third world trust? FU AVG and your minions. You cannot hack my shit. [[and AVG again).
    What OS? Have you gone into Control Panel, Programs and Features? You should be able to uninstall it from there.

Hillary Clinton's genealogy includes Campeaus from Detroit. She descends from Simon Campeau, a cousin of Joseph Campeau, the namesake of the primary thoroughfare in the city of Hamtramck.

The Campeau family http://sibleyhousedetroit.com/the-campau-family/

Simon Campeau
    http://www.wargs.com/political/rodham.html
    SOSA 250 Hillary's Campeau line starts at SOSA 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000...
    https://www.geni.com/people/Simon-Ch...00003380755816
    Last edited by oladub; October-16-16 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Hillary Clinton's genealogy includes Campeaus from Detroit. She descends from Simon Campeau, a cousin of Joseph Campeau, the namesake of the primary thoroughfare in the city of Hamtramck.

The Campeau family http://sibleyhousedetroit.com/the-campau-family/

Simon Campeau
    http://www.wargs.com/political/rodham.html
    SOSA 250 Hillary's Campeau line starts at SOSA 125, 250, 500, 1000, 2000...
    https://www.geni.com/people/Simon-Ch...00003380755816

Interesting. I notice the original spelling is what is still used here in Quebec to this day.

A while back, a Robert Campeau, big developer and construction guy in Ottawa got really big building stuff in Ontario's big cities. He got his hands on Allied Federated stores which owned Bloomingdale's dept store in NYC. His empire came crashing down from overleveraged buyouts in spite of the stores' profitability. Toronto's Reichmann brothers also huge developers bought the company out, only to crash themselves a little while later...

After reading an article in the current Time, about militia slavery in post Khadafy Libya, maybe strong dictators are the only solution for the middle east, and not forced Democracy. We can't overthrow the world.
    Yes, limit their power and abuses through the international community, and limit their military, but they seem the only way to hold 100 tribes and religions in check.
    Yes, in a better world this would not be needed, but 100 years of history has proved this wrong.
    We can thank the British for this mess in WWI.

And besides, look at the difference between modern Qatar and modern Syria. One is the Oz-like Wall Street of the middle east, the other is a bombed out husk of a civilization.

Africa is off the charts, and nothing seems to work, except Morocco and the lower continent.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-24-16 at 11:35 PM.

Where have the Tea party been for the last 2 years? I hate when you have Rock Star politicos that drive a portion of the population. They should dress up with orange hair and a bad tan, along with their tri - corner hats and effigy's.

And if you question me I'll sue. You and you and you. And you too in the corner..

"The whole 'play dead when a bear attacks' thing sounds suspiciously like something the bears would come up with."
    — Jordan Stratton

Attachment 31936

I recently got this $12 watch from china. It came with no instructions. Any help would be a big plus. Two stems, Four analog faces? And it is HUGE.
    Last edited by Bigb23; October-25-16 at 01:06 PM.

^^^ Useless to tell time ain't it? But a great conversation piece. More stylish than that Iwatch thing though......!
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-27-16 at 05:32 AM.

That image matches one variation of the Oulm model HP3233. Somewhere I read "Small dials are just for decorations." Elsewhere it said it's a "Multi Time Zones" watch. Google didn't find a user's manual on line for me. Your luck may vary.

They sure make some strange looking watches. One steampunk variation had a big windup key and what looked like visible electronic tubes.

Correction: that steampunk watch is from ThinkGeek. It's called the Tesla watch.
    Last edited by Jimaz; October-25-16 at 06:07 PM.

Correction: that steampunk watch is from ThinkGeek. It's called the Tesla watch.
    That is a nixie watch and am on it. This is the glorious time of $12 watches, and repair tools.

I also have a $12 stand alone watch that uses a micro sd and a micro sim for a full function phone. No, I just use the blutooth.

Wish.com Please get me off of this site!

Revelation #42: Mail marked "important information enclosed" almost never contains any important information.

Sorry for everybody else on this thread, but even I will not fall for that one. Just treat everything you receive as a Russian kid in a basement trying to scam you. Delete, and everything will be close to, but not always fine.

Those scamps! Did we not feed them during two WW?
    Last edited by Bigb23; November-16-16 at 01:14 AM.

Thank god we have the French for-

Eating fish eggs.
    Eating garden snails.
    Eating seaweed.
    Eating baby cows.

Thank you French, throw some heavy cream on that.

Thank god we have the French for-

Eating fish eggs.
    Eating garden snails.
    Eating seaweed.
    Eating baby cows.

Thank you French, throw some heavy cream on that.
    You forgot the smelly cheese.

I'm having a rough time adopting two kitties. Without the rehoming fee or home inspections
    by severely stuck up bitches. Bye the way, I can pass all of the proofs and am 62.

Remember when an adoption happened in front of the A & P ? With a hello, and I'll take two?

So many animals are put down now because nobody met the requirements.

I'm holding out for two brother kitties.
    Last edited by Bigb23; November-18-16 at 03:03 AM.

I'm having a rough time adopting two kitties. Without the rehoming fee or home inspections
    by severely stuck up bitches. Bye the way, I can pass all of the proofs and am 62.

Remember when an adoption happened in front of the A & P ? With a hello, and I'll take two?

So many animals are put down now because nobody met the requirements.

I'm holding out for two brother kitties.
    Welcome to the new world where you must demonstrate your fanaticism to animal rights movement and then pay the ransom so that the message can be spread to the unbelievers. No longer is a humble home good enough for the animal who is better put to death then suffer such mediocrity in living conditions.

In all seriousness, good luck in trying to save those feline lives.

Just a shout out two for that Geiko commercial. ZZ top and with A Russian bike and a side car, and a tear drop trailer.

Bury me in that. I have $ 9000.

Just a shout out two for that Geiko commercial. ZZ top and with A Russian bike and a side car, and a tear drop trailer.

Bury me in that. I have $ 9000.
    I'm guessing you're referring to this one [[I want his goggles):

No Shame: GEICO Motorcycle - GEICO

Page 16 of 47 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 26 ... LastLast