I was wondering about the lady who was shot in Washington, D.C. today. I went to Google News. There were 1,600 related stories but the ones I opened didn't have the information I was looking for. So I went to the British "Daily Mail". Jackpot. Coverage of this story was far superior to that of any US news outlet I had gone to. More photos, more background, wow.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ite-House.html

There is another recent story with blatantly missing reporting. One of the terrorists was captured in Kenya. An earlier CNN report said two of the attackers were from the Twin Cities and another from Missouri. CNN only reported this once. Another website reported their names and ages. Then the State department said it had intercepted a message saying the report I mentioned wasn't true. A Kenyan official later said that at least one terrorist was from the Twin Cities. Then nothing. The press dropped the story. I'm still curious. Has anyone seen a list of the terrorists and where they were from? If there were Americans involved, did they get away? One would think this is a story worth following.