Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

International fo' sho! Thanks G... Yeah GM tends to find the grittiest photos and inpolite details when they run an article. I hope this thing does not get 'litigious' - we really need that. Oh yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    That would be international!!

Even though it is only the Daily Mail, it seems the UK press covers more fully the stuff the locals and national news services don't seem to want to follow up on...

They published a rather incriminating photo, lookin' like the young lady just left Big Bobb's torture chamber...and they report that her mother heard from friends that she was 'being flirty'. How did this get missed with the local coverage?!

I'm no longer guessing...I'm saying...the wife did it. Shot her down for messin' with her man.

It's Strawberrygate all over again. Sad...

Default UPDATE: Family Lawyering Up...

Someone was negligent in death at Detroit officer's party, lawyer says

"We believe 100% that this death was caused as a result of a negligent act of somebody," [Attorney] Thurswell said. "If somebody was negligent, then someone's responsible for the injuries and death caused as a result."

Thurswell said he has hired a private investigator to look into the shooting at Officer Isaac Parrish's home on Detroit's west side. He said it's too early to say who he thinks was negligent.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012071...ty-lawyer-says

Very sad and I pray for all parties.

But if I were an officer, I would always be strapped. Too many knuckle heads out there would probably go after them if they don't carry when they're off duty.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3