Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: that My Fox Detroit's link

Lady Geanna ... AKA ... Mistress Brianna ... LOL [[ http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...postcount=1320 )

===============================

Alley
    And you know him i suppose [[re: Jack) ... sexually? [[joking)

But seriously lay off me ...... - so i C/P some new articles and new finds to the forums where i participate [[which is appreciated by many) .... that others then often carry to own forums / sandboxes...... --- IT IS much better than to bash someone or something, the same thing over and over again, and wild speculate page after page

So they Banned me from a couple of forums... so what .. whole 2 or 3 of them? [[Hinky, and couple of Hinky refugee ones - one that i helped with bringing all those refugees over .. and then other one run by "tried and convicted scammer") .. Ya OK...

SO i follow Bashara case ... You DON"T ?? ...

But unlike most of "you" [[you-like[[s)) who frequent jack and those Crime forums, knows it all ... etc etc .. -- When Bashara case is DONE ... - I will be DONE also .. and will be for you "NO more Darkman", the "scape goat", to b*tch at, lol

So stay in your sandboxes .. and make some nice sand figurines in them [[ and i will make mine at mine ) .. and lay off me .. thankfully this is not the forum where you are in charge or one of the "bashers" or their "buds"....

AND hopefully you are not trying to get me banned from here also, LOL ... - if so, hopefully you won't succeed ... and if you do - oh well .. another forum where Darkman gets banned .. LOL, i am getting used to this already ...
    --- that is why I created my own "Bashara sandbox" [[as half joke at first, to try and create a free forum ... but now i am going to keep it .. i actually like it and it looks good .. and no one can bash me there, teach me life or ban me [[unless I decide to Ban myself, lol) ------ http://janebashara.americantalk.net/ )

As to BB's cousin not being straight .. what's a big deal .. it's a TRUE FACT .. and i bet she is proud of it .. and not hiding that fact / her sexuality ... [[unlike others on the net who like to hide their identity and change nicknames forum after forum, and kiss a$$ where it's "due" instead of being themselves....) .. --- after all the fact "who she is" is widely available on the net [[or at the least are not hidden) :

Click - Stephanie Elaine Samuel, a longtime member of the Grosse Pointe Theatre. A popular singer, actress and choreographer...

Click - Stephanie Elaine Samuel and Kathy Lucas announced their nuptials—they were married in Windsor last December. Congratulations to the very happy couple!

Click - Cast member Stephanie Elaine Samuel is the daughter of producer Gwenn Samuel, who is the sister-in-law of Nancy Bashara [[co-chair of properties)

Besides .. I got nothing against her .. and NEVER bash or bashed her .. unlike you and / or your buddies or the "ones like you" [[and you know who you are, cuz you made it known to be reading this thread [[maybe i should participate here more often then.. hmmm .. LOL))) do over at other forums [[aka "sandboxes")

So someone is a lesbian .. [[open and not hiding, at that) .. SO WHAT?? .. I go nothing against them...

And one more time she, BB's mom, BB's sister .. is NOT BB .. they had nothing to do with Jane's murder [[unlike BB, by the looks of it, which he is going to pay for in a big way, more likely.. already is paying for it actually) .. - so i suggest leaving them alone ..
    Same goes as far as I am concerned .. i suggest to leave me alone as well ... I am who I am ... didn't commit any crime .. didn't murder anyone .. ---- so lay off me .. and good expression comes to mind -- "Don't think that you, yourself, are so perfect and that your chit doesn't smell"

LOL, i "cut it" from Dateline NBC Video......

YOU'RE THE MAN, BOB

Well now we know why the cousin suddenly started hanging around:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/i...z/-/index.html

One of the articles about the court hearing referred to a relative of Bashara's being asked to leave the courtroom, so that was probably her too. What a classy family.

The prosecutor chose to air some dirty laundry to keep Big Bobb from scoring freedom on bond before his trial.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012091...text|FRONTPAGE

He's lost his mother, sister, and at least one cousin. He threatened to cut his daughter out of the moneyline if she gave up on him, too. Although, that one is odd.

Prosecutors said he made that threat during an unauthorized call from a jail social worker’s phone.
    So HOW do they know what he said, if that conversation wasn't monitored? And since when do social workers lend their phones out to inmates?!

I think one of his buildings recently went up for sale on Mack.

This is getting curiouser and curiouser...

They should put Bob Bashara and Joe Gentz in the same cell ... Might become good cell-mates, or, at the very least, very unique cell-mates

Happy to see that he was found guilty by a jury of his peers an hour or so ago.

Yay, Justice for Jane.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/b...rsday/30279228

agree! and honestly, the camera close-ups

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    Just before I moved to New Mexico in April...I was standing behind Bashara in line at the Family Dollar on Alter Rd & Mack....he was buying Easter egg dye. He was wearing those wierd sunglasses he always had on when he was on the news. The guy behind me in line said..."ain't that the dude that bumped off his old lady?" Bashara gave him the two finger salute....
    I still remember this post from this thread. ^ Yay, for the guilty verdict.

So let me get this straight. Bob Bashara hired a hit man to kill his wife. The hit man dump her body at some blighted alley somewhere in Detroit's East Side. [[Just get Detroit Police to blame the black male wearing Trayvon Martins to be suspects as a cover up.)

Later the hit man confess just to get take the rap and let Bob go scott free.

After investigators didn't buy his story, they went after Bob Bashara, arrested him and was charge for conspiracy to commit murder and obstruction of justice. The investigators found out that the reason Bob kill his wife because he was living a secret life of running a pimp and sex slave business and want to marry his mistress. Thus leaving his richie rich middle class family behind.

Now Bashara will get 50 years to life in federal prison. Looks like rich folks do go to jail after all.

This would be the most infamous homicide in Grosse Pointe Park history.

Bet Bob on suicide watch. He will have a real rough time in jail. When he does go to the big house, wonder if the warden will segregate him from regular prison population. If the fed prison system were smart , they would let him room with Kwame. I feel bad for the families. The Bashara kids will have tough times ahead. Family memories all shot to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post

Later the hit man confess just to get take the rap and let Bob go scott free.
    Pretty close, Danny.

But the 'hit man' confessed because of his conscience. He knew he'd done wrong, even with his low IQ. He never shied away from implicating Big Bobb.

There were holes in his story, if you assume every dialogue must be identical when recounting one's past. In total, though, the stories were not incongruent...he merely revealed more as he remembered and considered his actions and what led up to them.

He was offered cash and an old Caddy...but when he waivered during the deed, apparently the Pathetic One had to threaten him to finish the job. He is one sorry dude.

Geez...re-reading this tread drummed up some heavy emotions, I'd largely forgotten this whole episode...and now know why one of my old fraternity brothers was so enthused about learning that I was "that Gannon", he lives two blocks away and was quite invested in this story, too. SO many of the families in GPP knew this guy through his children.

There are a bunch of exhales happening around town, now that everyone knows Big Bobb won't be terrorizing females at fundraisers in the future.

Big Cheers...

Chapter finally closed.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...cing/21796415/

Hope we never have to hear about you again, Big Bobb.

Default Bashara, convicted in murder-for-hire, dies at 62

You get to hear about him one more time Gannon, where ever you are looking down on us.

"Bob Bashara, a Grosse Pointe Park businessman who was sentenced to life in prison after paying a handyman to kill his wife, has died.

"Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Chris Gautz confirmed that Bashara, 62, died on Monday. He had been hospitalized since July 26, Gautz said.

"Bashara's cause of death is unclear. Gautz said there were no COVID-19-positive tests at Woodland Center Correctional Facility in Whitmore Lake, where he was being held.:

https://freep-mi.newsmemory.com?publ...90d477_1343797

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Chapter finally closed.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...cing/21796415/

Hope we never have to hear about you again, Big Bobb.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    You get to hear about him one more time Gannon, where ever you are looking down on us.

Bob Bashara, a Grosse Pointe Park businessman who was sentenced to life in prison after paying a handyman to kill his wife, has died.

Michigan Department of Corrections spokesman Chris Gautz confirmed that Bashara, 62, died on Monday. He had been hospitalized since July 26, Gautz said.

Bashara's cause of death is unclear. Gautz said there were no COVID-19-positive tests at Woodland Center Correctional Facility in Whitmore Lake, where he was being held.

https://freep-mi.newsmemory.com?publ...90d477_1343797
    That's unfortunate...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3