Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Wasn't it reported that he was also at some carnival/fair at a church, about a month ago? And they asked him to leave?

GHETTO ALERT! Kim Worthy charged Bob Bashura with soliciting murder against Joe Gentz! Soon during trial we will find what really happen to Jane Bashura.

Ghetto alert?

Bashara was turned away from "helping" at the St. Joan of Arc fair in St. Clair Shores.

I saw the news article late the other night before this thread was started.....I was shaking my head.

Was he involved in killing his wife? None of use know for sure, but it certainly doesn't look good. That said, somehow the dude had avoided charges for the last 6 months.

Personally, I was him I wouldn't have even sneezed the wrong way forever as long as that status quo remained. But no, what does he do? Try to put a hit on a guy already in jail?

In all my days, this has to be one of the most stupid & arrogant things I've ever seen.....and God knows I've seen a lot in 6 decades of breathing.

Yeah, he's turning out to be the east side suburban 'Candyman'... don't say his name three times! Those who know or like scary movies will know the reference!

Quote Originally Posted by mikefmich View Post
    Personally, I was him I wouldn't have even sneezed the wrong way forever as long as that status quo remained. But no, what does he do? Try to put a hit on a guy already in jail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave70 View Post
    Bashara was turned away from "helping" at the St. Joan of Arc fair in St. Clair Shores.
    Last edited by Zacha341; June-28-12 at 05:20 AM.

Good that her friends and family have been vigilant. [justice4jane.forumotion.com.]

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I just read that whole News story on the Justice for Jane group...very well done!

I love the tag line...

What woman would date or associate with this man? And did'nt his former girlfriend claim she did not know he was married? Yeah, OK...

Here's prosecutor Kym Worthy's statement and comments re. the charges:

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/video?cl...autoStart=true

I have to correct something from earlier in the thread.

The community event he was seen leering and leching at was in the War Memorial over Christmastime. The last month event was encountering him at a bar on Mack, where he was trying to pick up women.

I cannot imagine his hubris and ego...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    What woman would date or associate with this man? And did'nt his former girlfriend claim she did not know he was married? Yeah, OK...
    You'd be surprised at how many women date and/or marry men who's previous wife [[or wives) disappeared/died mysteriously! Or how many women date/marry men in prison for killing their wives. He may not have been a babe-magnet but I wouldn't doubt he had a few women in the fold.

Yep, you're right. My question was more rhetorical than actual. Most of the famous serial killers had/ have a fan club of women...

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    You'd be surprised at how many women date and/or marry men who's previous wife [[or wives) disappeared/died mysteriously! Or how many women date/marry men in prison for killing their wives. He may not have been a babe-magnet but I wouldn't doubt he had a few women in the fold.

This guy sounds like he's guilty. I hope he gets a fair trial and the truth prevails.

I think 48091 just echoed the sentiments I was trying to relay earlier.

Anyway Gannon, decorum can be a sign of living the values you hold dear, such as truth, justice, and the right to a fair and speedy trial.

P.S. That shit is graffiti, and I don't know why you're dragging content from another thread over here, rex.

I guess some can wait in self-imposed silence, while others lash out in voiced frustration.

I am frustrated he remained free while my neighbors' unease continued to grow.

The reactions from the initial wild fear that some random murder happened, to the shock discovery it was closer to home...but by someone previously in the small group of recognizeable figures in town, to this enforced decorum [[which I admit IS the most popular of options by far, I've tickled more than a few with my casual questions in public...like at Trader Joe's and Kroger...they KNOW I'm not 'from here'!) has been quite the emotional ride.

I am an empath, my natural reaction is empathy in resonance with the emotions of those I encounter in life...but that is not easy to sense with mere words on a computer screen. Here in the neighborhood, for the first week or so, I tangibly felt the tsunami of fear that the bubble of security [[which I still cannot prove to be false or real here) had been breached.

But when it became obvious the spouse was likely involved...that fear morphed and caused a whole bunch of people to look at their neighbors differently. If one of their own could do such a despicable deed...all bets were off.

That is what I feel around the Park. And now that Bashara is behind bars, the whole area is breathing in relief. Holding one's breath for six months is tough.

Thanks for the lesson, though, seriously. It helps me understand a bit more the harsh reaction, by those I know grew up here, to the range of mourning in the past. Some were really judgemental about those who didn't mourn the way they thought proper, while the rest of us thought it improper that anyone should be judged on the style of their mourning.

Cheers, sincerely,
    John

Ghetto alert?
    As long as Danny has been posting on here, you know everything he posts has to have a "ghetto" reference.

He surely isn't David Beckham, but his pockets are deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon
    I have to correct something from earlier in the thread.

The community event he was seen leering and leching at was in the War Memorial over Christmastime. The last month event was encountering him at a bar on Mack, where he was trying to pick up women.

I cannot imagine his hubris and ego...
    And then, it was reported, he was seen taking the woman [[he was getting comfortable with at that bar) home... However that info is incorrect ... He was at that bar "getting comfortable with" ... with his cousin from Canada. And after the bar they went to his house on Middlesex.

End of story
    Last edited by Darkman; June-30-12 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
    And then, it was reported, he was seen taking the woman [[he was getting comfortable with at that bar) home... However that info is incorrect ... He was at that bar "getting comfortable with" ... with his cousin from Canada. And after the bar they went to his house on Middlesex.

End of story
    Nah, a neighbor's son and his date overheard him coming onto some woman at a bar. I can get the specifics if you'd like.

But then again, I wouldn't put it past the guy to engage in a little family fun, too.

Just before I moved to New Mexico in April...I was standing behind Bashara in line at the Family Dollar on Alter Rd & Mack....he was buying Easter egg dye. He was wearing those wierd sunglasses he always had on when he was on the news. The guy behind me in line said..."ain't that the dude that bumped off his old lady?" Bashara gave him the two finger salute....
    Last edited by MidTownMs; June-30-12 at 04:52 PM.

MidTownMs ... LOL

Nah, a neighbor's son and his date overheard him coming onto some woman at a bar. I can get the specifics if you'd like.

But then again, I wouldn't put it past the guy to engage in a little family fun, too.
    For G*d sake, she is NOT EVEN straight ... and married, lol

Argh! The guy was brave to say ANYTHING in earshot of Mr. B... ----

Quote Originally Posted by MidTownMs View Post
    Just before I moved to New Mexico in April...I was standing behind Bashara in line at the Family Dollar on Alter Rd & Mack....he was buying Easter egg dye. He was wearing those wierd sunglasses he always had on when he was on the news. The guy behind me in line said..."ain't that the dude that bumped off his old lady?" Bashara gave him the two finger salute....

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Argh! The guy was brave to say ANYTHING in earshot of Mr. B... ----
    Bashara was even more brave giving that guy the finger...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkman View Post
    MidTownMs ... LOL

For G*d sake, she is NOT EVEN straight ... and married, lol
    Save it, Darkman-you don't know jack about jack, and what right do you have commenting on someone you don't know's sexuality? You're creeeeepily all hyped up about the Bashara case all over the internet, and talk about it like you know anything other than copy + pasting regurgitated information. The attack act and invading people's privacy won't last long here. Please refrain.

Oh yeah, and Bashara's guilty! Send in the gimp!
    Last edited by Alley; July-03-12 at 05:26 PM.

It wasn't Darkman making those allegations about Bashara chatting up women and maybe even willing to try things with his own blood relatives - that was Gannon. Darkman was just saying Gannon was pretty far off. It is Gannon who us so caught up in the Grosse Pointe gossip and now a fervent GP almost -snob.And I am SO interested in your statement that law enforcement agencies are monitoring this thread! I've see that before here. People who want to shut down a discussion that hits too close to family & friends.Grow up. Read for comprehension.

Yeah, I'm becoming a snob. That is the funniest thing I've heard yet.

If I'm becoming a Pointer, there'll be an exodus from here for sure! heh

As for salacious details being added, I'm merely reporting that which I've gleaned from our neighbors and through conversation at a few of the retail stores I frequent.

Darkman wanted to argue that something I shared was incorrect, and I ran with it...through some terrible humor.

I don't shop in the same places as this woman, though, apparently.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/18...obref=obinsite

Cheers! I've got to go wax Muffy, and make sure Biff is in bed.

OH boy what a world?! What a menagerie of folk! Gentz as Bashara's sex slave, etc... handy-man indeed. No wonder the man looks so crazed and dazed [[Gentz)!

I don't shop in the same places as this woman, though, apparently.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/18...obref=obinsite

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast