Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Looks like niΣΣΣ to me

I suspect that spelling and legible writing are not skill sets common to the type of moron or morons who did this

i wouldnt be surprised if the one responsible is black.

Quote Originally Posted by tetsua View Post
    Looks like niΣΣΣ to me

Thanks Tetsua... I see the same thing as you do... maybe some of that "bleach" that was used for the Belle Isle fish kill can remove this graffiti... whatever it says.... talk about ambiguity....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I wouldn't put it past those idiots! Given their shenanigans in trying to keep the doors open doing something like this would be right up their alley.

Ten minutes with a razor blade and the words are gone forever. With any luck that cesspool of a nightclub is gone for good as well!

Idiots. However, I am glad this place won't be around any longer, or at least they won't have a liquor license.

Two points:

1. LAX was a menace- thank god it will not reopen.

2. That tagger is an a-hole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2