Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

wow, the plot thickens

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    I don't buy that he was actually dangerous,
    If you don't know him personally, you can't really be sure, can you?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
    The Grandma will be found not guilty. She took care of a druggie punk son that had everything handed to him but he wanted to smoke k2.
    She'll spend the rest of her life locked up........somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Who of us wasn't a rebellious kid going from senior year to college?!
    Are you kidding? This site is just crawling with saints and purified angels that have never even come close to doing anything rebellious. They can't even fathom how a human could ever do something that's wrong. They've lived the righteous life for so long that they aren't even tempted by the things that temp mere mortals.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    She'll spend the rest of her life locked up........somewhere
    I agree. Granny was a thug, a killer. She's going down!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Somebody else mentioned dementia up-thread. We'll only know what the press prints.
    Thats not true. These are actual people in a real community, with friends, family, co-workers, teachers etc. The media is a bunch of deranged people who drink too much coffee and who are desperate to put sensational shit on your television [[IT WAS THE K2 THAT SHOT HIM!). In real life, the people involved are known by others around them.

The boy did not have a troubled academic past, just some messed up credits. He never had any meaningful contact with police [[according to the police). He wanted to stay here to finish the year and his parents had to move. He was not in some K2 murder gang with Tucker.

Right now all the FACTS point to behavior of the woman who murdered the boy. [[her exact words to police "I just murdered my grandson")

Anybody who tries to manufacture reasons to blame the dead boy is sick in the head, and is probably projecting some personal issues onto this event.
    Last edited by mauser; May-25-12 at 06:04 AM. Reason: hands slipped off the wheel while I was typing

The question was asked on Let It Rip last night if Granny took a drug test after the shooting? Granny's lawyer was very smug with his answer, but what if granny was smoking K2 also? Is that why she had to keep shooting to make sure the job was done? Scary.

i have some questions on this case.

first, where are mr jackson and mr sharpton? they should be condemning this violence! [[oh wait, someone else was supposed to say this. maybe we could leave them out of every thread on the forum.)

2. theres a drug test for k2? seems rare.

3. wow theres a lot of 'those dang kids are dangerous' posts. go on youtube and look up people that are high on pcp. most are unable to speak in sentences. the rest are naked and rolling around in the street or punching holes in fences while naked. or naked while fighting tables and being arrested.

4. being shot aint like the pg-13 movies where people 'go down' quietly and instantly. i'm guessing its a lot more screaming and crying and such.

you know who else was 'afraid' and shot an unarmed teenager recently? if this crazy ass lady was punched or beaten, she would have said so, and it would have been an easy open and shut case of self defence.

BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - A 74-year-old Michigan woman accused of shooting her teenage grandson at their suburban Detroit home will stand trial on murder and firearms charges, a judge ruled Monday
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...RIW_story.html

Also: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...n-teen-s-death

Nope, sorry Defense this was murder from the info we have so far. She could have shot him once and left. If she had been so afraid for months that she had to get a gun, did she ever try contacting the parents to come get him? We need more info, but the story so far paints her as being a murderer. If this had been two people in their 20's they wouldn't get nearly the sympathy. I don't care if she is old or not, this sounds like it was taken to the far extreme.

A 74 year old woman does not kill her grandson without reason. Either this kid was posing a serious threat [[At least what she considered one) or the woman was not fully in control of herself. I don't see any other possible motivation for this to happen.

That's ridiculous. That's like saying no teachers or priests molest kids and no cops commit crimes. Or no mother would kill her own child ect. Maybe she had a mental breakdown, who knows, like I said more info is needed..but to say no one of a certain group would EVER do something is silly.

Quote Originally Posted by jpbollma View Post
    That's ridiculous. That's like saying no teachers or priests molest kids and no cops commit crimes. Or no mother would kill her own child ect. Maybe she had a mental breakdown, who knows, like I said more info is needed..but to say no one of a certain group would EVER do something is silly.
    This country is founded on sacred groups who think they can do no wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    This country is founded on sacred groups who think they can do no wrong.
    Also, if he asked for her keys and cash, she could have just given it to him, then called and reported her car stolen. Seems more sane than shooting someone five times over quite a long span of time.

Gosh, hearing his 911 call just broke my heart, I had to change the channel, and I have a very strong stomach to most things. But that, I couldn't take it.

I see no reason for her to keep shooting him. He was already subdued from the first shots and he was calling for help. He may have even been saved, we don't know. But I'm sure the last few shots killed him as he was on the phone. OMG, just thinking about it just tears me up.

I'm sorry but he just does not look like the same kind of kid as Tucker Cipriano - and I know we can't tell anything definitive from a photo, but his eyes are bright and clear in that photo and his smile is genuine. He doesn't look like a kid who is throwing his life away and drugged out all the time. Maybe he smoked, maybe he didn't, but that doesn't make him a crazed thug who assaults old ladies.

I'm almost hoping we will hear proof that he WAS a miserable thug behind closed doors, so my throat will stop swelling every time I hear his voice in my head screaming for help.

Cops commit crimes, and teachers and priests are both in the news for molesting children all the time. How about telling me the last time you heard about a elderly woman purposely killing her own grandson? I can't recall ever hearing of another case where an otherwise law abiding 74 year old woman went from Grandma to cold blooded killer for no reason.
    I agree that we need more information, but I'd bet good money that this ends up being a case of a perceived need for self defense by a woman who was not 100% right in the head.

Default Killer Grandmas

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Cops commit crimes, and teachers and priests are both in the news for molesting children all the time. How about telling me the last time you heard about a elderly woman purposely killing her own grandson? I can't recall ever hearing of another case where an otherwise law abiding 74 year old woman went from Grandma to cold blooded killer for no reason.
    I agree that we need more information, but I'd bet good money that this ends up being a case of a perceived need for self defense by a woman who was not 100% right in the head.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...irls-fata.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSQTXze3A3Q

http://globalgrind.com/news/grandmot...korrey-details

Killer grandmas. There are a lot more out there if you google. We can argue their stability but it happens.

A 74 year old woman does not kill her grandson without reason.
    maybe she really wanted his tennis shoes and he wouldnt give them up? damn you nike air jordans!

This is another one of those cases where only two people know exactly what happened, only one can tell us anything and that story is questionable.

There have indeed been several such killings here in the recent past. One lady threw her young grandchild off a parking garage or something like that. I do not excuse them, but they clearly are missing some form of reason.

Warren « CBS Detroit

detroit.cbslocal.com/tag/warren/page/2/
    A 54-year-old Detroit-area woman sentenced to life in prison has told a judge she killed her 4-year-old granddaughter to prevent the child from being “cut up.” ...

Cops Believe Woman Murdered Grandson, 4 | KissDetroit - Detroit's ...

kissdetroit.com/pulse/.../cops-believe-woman-murdered-grandson-4/
    Jan 13, 2010 – She says according to the mother, the grandmother confessed to killing her own grandson. “She said, 'Why did you kill him?' She said, 'I don't ..

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cri...irls-fata.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSQTXze3A3Q

http://globalgrind.com/news/grandmot...korrey-details

Killer grandmas. There are a lot more out there if you google. We can argue their stability but it happens.

I guess those are all "killer grandmas", but not one of them is anywhere close to being elderly [[The oldest was only 50).

I guess those are all "killer grandmas", but not one of them is anywhere close to being elderly [[The oldest was only 50).
    Um... in case you didn't know... age is irrelevant...
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7508694.stm

http://www.tofugu.com/2012/06/01/jap...ht-be-grandma/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4