Thanks rb336, but I don't know that the article really disproves that Amish largely don't vaccinate. The article is titled "Underimmunization in Ohio's Amish" and states:

Holmes County, Ohio, one of the largest Amish communities in the world, has persistently low immunization rates. Studies of other Amish communities have revealed that parents do not immunize their children because of lack of access to immunizations.
The article states that 85% of Amish parents that replied to a survey accept some vaccines. However, 63% of the Amish parents surveyed did answer the survey. I understand about sample size, but in truth their statistic is that 85% of 37% of parents surveyed accept some vaccines, with the other 63% unaccounted for. Perhaps those parents who don't respond to surveys don't vaccinate their children either. [[I know that you can't assume they don't vaccinate their kids, but you can't assume that they do either.)

Additionally, this article is specific to only Ohio.

Not trying to be difficult here! This is just something that I would really like to know. Thank you.