Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Farmer appeals to Kid Rock?

I was coming back from Lansing today and noticed on the north side of 96 near the Fowlerville weigh station, a barn painted with Kid Rock please help us!
    I wish I had time to get my camera ready but I was past it.

I noticed that barn a few weeks ago while on my way out to Lansing. Here's a link with some more info.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/K...f/-/index.html

Occurrence Guest

What the hell is a "barn preservationist" and why on Earth would they think Kid Rock cares?

Could a barn preservationist be the same as an abandoned skyscraper preservationist ?
    Most Americans don't give a shit about either. Now give me my iPod and zuckerbook......

Quote Originally Posted by Occurrence View Post
    What the hell is a "barn preservationist" and why on Earth would they think Kid Rock cares?
    Kid Rock might not care, but it appears that using his name is quite effective at getting publicity for the cause.

Kid Rock's beer is made in Webberville. He may want him to use some of his Bad @$$ beer money to help out folks in that community. [[or to make a buck for himself).