Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Dr. Alveda King - "How Can The Dream Survive"

The Lakes Area Right to Life Michigan is hosting Dr. Alveda King - "How Can The Dream Survive", Wednesday, May 2, 2012 beginning at 6:00 p.m. at St. Mary's Orchard Lake, 3535 Indian Trail, Orchard Lake Village, MI 48324.

The Board of Directors for the Lake's Area Right to Life Michigan has spent a lot of heartfelt time, energy and coinage, to make this a successful event. The Ladies of the LARTL WELCOME EVERYONE and nothing would make them happier than to have a full house!

MOTHERS tell your DAUGHTERS. FRIENDS tell your NEIGHBORS. EMPLOYEES tell your CO-WORKERS.

Dr. King's presentation is FREE to all attendees. There is a reception immediately following.

Kind regards,

Lynn O'Brien
    248-770-9806
    lindyproductions@aol.com

"The borders of our communities do not end at the property lines."
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Dr. Alveda King - "How Can The Dream Survive" - TODAY AT 6:00 P.M.

The Lakes Area Right to Life Michigan is hosting Dr. Alveda King - "How Can The Dream Survive", Wednesday, May 2, 2012 beginningat 6:00 p.m. at St. Mary's Orchard Lake, 3535 Indian Trail, Orchard Lake Village, MI 48324.

The Board of Directors for the Lake's Area Right to Life Michigan has spent a lot of heartfelt time, energy and coinage, to make this a successful event.

The ladies and gentlemen of the LARTL WELCOME EVERYONE and nothing would make them happier than to have a full house for this very crucial presentation.

Also presenting at today’s event is Dr. Kent Clark and the “Men of Grace”.

MOTHERS tell your DAUGHTERS. FRIENDS tell your NEIGHBORS. EMPLOYEES tell your CO-WORKERS.

Dr. King’s presentation is FREE to all attendees. There is a reception immediately following. Please see attachment for more details.

Kind regards,

Lynn O'Brien
    248-770-9806
    lindyproductions@aol.com

"The borders of our communities do not end at the property lines."
    Attached Files Attached Files

We can read. No need to post twice.

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    We can read. No need to post twice.
    Was this really necessary?

It's actually three times; it's on Connections, too

Sorry...this is my first time using this forum. Thought that I might be able to reach a different demographic of those who read the thread in the evening and those in the morning. Just trying to help! Thanks for your comment.

This was my first time using this forum so I apologize. I thought that perhaps I could reach a different demographic re: those who read the thread in the evening and those who read it in the morning.
    However, I've seen a couple stories posted multiple times. Just trying to help get people to the event. Sorry once again.

NO problem. Welcome to Detroityes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Obrien View Post
    Sorry...this is my first time using this forum. Thought that I might be able to reach a different demographic of those who read the thread in the evening and those in the morning. Just trying to help! Thanks for your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Obrien View Post
    This was my first time using this forum so I apologize. I thought that perhaps I could reach a different demographic re: those who read the thread in the evening and those who read it in the morning.
    However, I've seen a couple stories posted multiple times. Just trying to help get people to the event. Sorry once again.
    There is absolutely no reason for you to apologize....