Detroit River Fishing

Progress on the M1 Light Rail in Downtown Detroit proceeds along both sides of Woodward Avenue. When completed he curbside electric rail will run from Campus Martius to Grand Boulevard.

READ MORE »

New? Join DetroitYES»

DISCUSSING ALL THINGS DETROIT-WINDSOR SINCE 1999

ENJOY DETROITYES?

AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »

Default Rosa Parks Transit Center Gets A Restaurant

http://www.freep.com/article/2012042...mbo-restaurant

Anyone familiar with this place? Also has the Center's cleanliness improved since the horrible reviews from a while back?

interesting. hope the restaurant is successful. I wonder what all they serve..

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    "How much for just one rib?"

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    Also has the Center's cleanliness improved since the horrible reviews from a while back?
    My neighbor washes her car in the bathroom. She says its a lot cleaner!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    Creole. Gumbo. I couldn't find a website that worked, but you can see their menu here: http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/l...Gr4yVaeJe4g-Jl

They've been on Gratiot at St Aubin forever. They do a great carryout business. Prices are very reasonable. Great reputation. I hope they keep the prices competitive at this location, too. I think they'll do great there. My suggestion for a name to distinguish this location from the one on Gratiot: Louisiana Creole Gumbo A.C.
    Last edited by downtownguy; April-30-12 at 04:54 PM.