Alexander 10%

Libertarian 94%
    Republican 91%
    Green 20%
    Democrat 13%

Agreed with
    Wisconsin voters 75%
    US voters 78%

I'm shocked. I pride myself on being moderate, but never expected to grouped with Mitt Romney. Oh well. I'm about even in support with Romney and Obama, which is close to accurate. Really, I'd rather whichever party controls the White House doesn't control Congress. I like mixed government. To keep those in power honest you need someone on the other side to do it.

http://www.isidewith.com/results/18233882

Barack Obama - 75%
    Gary Johnson - 74%
    Ron Paul - 68%
    Jill Stein - 64%
    Stewart Alexander - 63%
    Jimmy McMillan - 58%
    Mitt Romney - 20%
    Virgil Goode - 19%

Michigan Voters - 61%
    American Voters - 55%

Democratic - 75%
    Libertarian - 71%
    Green - 68%
    Republican - 20%

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    I'm shocked. I pride myself on being moderate, but never expected to grouped with Mitt Romney. Oh well. I'm about even in support with Romney and Obama, which is close to accurate. Really, I'd rather whichever party controls the White House doesn't control Congress. I like mixed government. To keep those in power honest you need someone on the other side to do it.

http://www.isidewith.com/results/18233882
    In theory it sounds good and in a perfect world probably the way government should work.
    However in the legislative branch when because of filibustering you need a supermajority in the Senate and in the House where it was stated that we will vote no on anything the President presents without even hearing him out, then thats a recipe for dyfunctional, gridlocked government like we have now.
    Last edited by firstandten; July-17-12 at 09:10 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2