Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Thread: Photo Flap

Hybrid View

Default Photo Flap

I'm not posting the story because I can't decide which source to use, but it's all over the news today about more US troops posing with dead bodies in the Middle East. It seems to me to be macabre. It also seems stupid based on the uproar that has happened with past cases. You'd think the military members wouldn't do this. Why is this going on? I've not been in the military or war, so maybe someone who has can explain it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jackie5275 View Post
    I'm not posting the story because I can't decide which source to use, but it's all over the news today about more US troops posing with dead bodies in the Middle East. It seems to me to be macabre. It also seems stupid based on the uproar that has happened with past cases. You'd think the military members wouldn't do this. Why is this going on? I've not been in the military or war, so maybe someone who has can explain it to me.
    It seems stupid because it is stupid to take pictures of yourself doing something you shouldn't be doing.
    Last edited by Pam; April-18-12 at 02:30 PM.