Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am happy to see the developments. Did you guys ever get my e-mail regarding help with grant writing?

Well, Cub, it indeed may not be necessary from YOUR viewpoint.

You celebrate this every day.

Please let us let YOU know how much we celebrate your union, too.

This is no minor deal...heh. Much love from my temporary retreat on Pine Lake...

Pre-Weekend Bump...Saturday is a very big day...

Yard Sale/Bake Sale Noon to 6:00pm
    Reading Night begins at 7:30pm with a Movie immediately following

Please see our NEW website for more information...www.georgiastreetcc.com

Bump for the morning.

Bump for the late morning...

How did things go for the sale on Saturday? We're going to try and make it over one time as soon as we can!

The Yard Sale part didn't do so well this time. We have determined that Bake Sales are more more popular by far.

Reading/Movie Nights will continue on July 11th.

Erie: If you want a special day to come over, try for Saturday, July 25th, which will be the Wedding Celebration for Cub and Mrs., with reading and movie to follow. Should be a great event!

Blue - I wish we could be there, but we will be celebrating our 37th anniversary that weekend. We're planning on getting away for a few days to Niagara Falls. Have not been there in some time, and since that was one of our stops on our honeymoon, it has always been a favorite place of ours to visit every once in a while.

We hope to get over to Georgia Street soon tho', maybe on a weekday. I want to meet Mrs. Cub.

Well...Congratulations, Mr. & Mrs. Eriedearie! 37 years!!! Have a great celebration! We will miss you, but completely understand. Hope to see you soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2