Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

No sorry it does not make sense because you used the word OUTSTATE and now you are referring to happenings that occurred INSTATE unless of course if Detroit is a state in its own then yes, you make perfect sense.

If you take that into context then my post would at least make a we bit of sense.

But all that aside has not the ability to grow product in multi story abandoned buildings already been proven? $100 mil to achieve this?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    No sorry it does not make sense because you used the word OUTSTATE and now you are referring to happenings that occurred INSTATE unless of course if Detroit is a state in its own then yes, you make perfect sense.

If you take that into context then my post would at least make a we bit of sense.

But all that aside has not the ability to grow product in multi story abandoned buildings already been proven? $100 mil to achieve this?
    Oh, maybe that's the crux. When I say outstate, I mean within the state of Michigan but outside metro Detroit. Does that make things clearer?

Unfortunately, I'm still not clear on what you mean. Growing product in multistory abandoned buildings? What $100 million are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Nerd's usage is what I've always understood the word "outstate" to mean.

Adjective

outstate

1. Of the part of a state of the United States that is away from major metropolitan areas.
    Last edited by downtownguy; April-17-12 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by downtownguy View Post
    Nerd's usage is what I've always understood the word "outstate" to mean.

Adjective

outstate

1. Of the part of a state of the United States that is away from major metropolitan areas.

Okay, thanks for the clarification I just never heard it termed like that before ,scratch the welcome to the union as the 51st state party.