I was walking down Fort just before 5 on the 5th when I saw two guys riding "crotch rockets" [[very fast motorcycles) heading down the street from Griswald. The lead motorcycle reved the engine and shot down the street and then the guy decided to pop a wheelie. Just as I was past Shelby and a van was between me and street, I heard this loud screetch and then a bang and I saw debris flying everywhere. I quickly turned to see what had happened and apparently a van was making a legal left turn onto Shelby from Fort st and the idiot motorcycle rider rammed right into the side of the van. The motorcycle was in pieces and the front wheel was ripped right off. People rushed to the riders aid and police showed up a few minutes after, followed by an ambulence. Amazingly the guy was not dead considering that he litteraly punched a whole in the van and was thrown from the bike with such force that he lost both shoes. I checked all the news sources but saw nothing about it. Anyone know what happened to the guy?