Detroit Swag-o-mania

Work in nearing completion on the Art Deco-styled Salvation Army Building on Bagley across from DTE HQ in downtown Detroit. A conversation with Scott Simons of DTE Public Relations revealed that the restoration / renovation will be completed around the end of December.

READ MORE »

New? Join DetroitYES»

DISCUSSING ALL THINGS DETROIT-WINDSOR SINCE 1999

ENJOY DETROITYES?

AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »

Default Ride Your Bike to Tiger Stadium,Sunday, April 22, 1:05 p.m.

Detroit Tigers vs Texas Rangers, Sunday, April 22, 1:05 p.m.

In the spirit of Earth Day, the Detroit Tigers are offering a very special ticket package!

For just $14, bicycle riding fans may receive an Upper Reserved ticket to the 1:05 p.m. game vs the Texas Rangers and a ticket for a one-day-only bicycle valet to be located on Columbia Plaza in front of Comerica Park's Gate A entrance. Bicycle valet tickets are only available through this special offer, and will not be available for purchase on the day of the game.

Tickets and Bicycle Valet Spaces are limited and will sell out, so be sure to purchase yours today!

http://mlb.com/det/ticketing/special...etotheballpark

I think you meant Comerica Park.

Tiger Stadium is lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng gone. Please don't disparage it by referring to the CoPa as Tiger Stadium.

The(New) stadium where the Tigers play their home games . Please don't buy into that corporate nonsense! Depending what era you were from Navin field ,Briggs stadium , and the old Tiger stadium( all located at Michigan and Trumbull) was where they used to play.

I thought a bunch of people were riding their bicycles up to the Tiger Stadium site to play ball or grill or something but it's just a gimmick to sell tickets at Comerica Park?
    What a dicktease that was! Label your threads right, buddy!

I was excited until I found out it was CoPa, now I is sad

Quote Originally Posted by detroitjim View Post
    The(New) stadium where the Tigers play their home games
    Which I've never heard anyone, ever, in real life refer to as CoPa -- except here on DY.