Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    The offender was 19 years old!!! Tried to rape a woman with a baby and then shot her!!!!! These people are subhuman.
    I disagree. This kind of violence is VERY human.

"No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity. But I know none, and therefore I am no beast." Richard III [[Shakespear)
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    I disagree. This kind of violence is VERY human.

How do you get that hard and heartless by 19 years old? Lately, a lot of crime has been committed by 17-19 year olds. Shouldn't they be in school? This clown should have been at the library studying for finals. Also, where is this hatred towards women coming from as it relates to the brutally of the offenses? Men have been abusive towards women for eons, but this is a new level of crime, especially these abduction cases where women are being abducted with a friend and the both of them killed. What's the cause? Lack of jobs? It's sad to think that this victim's child may grow up without her mother because this clown couldn't find a woman willing to put up with his sorry ass. No trial, no imprisonment. Just release him into the wild and let nature take its course. For me, that would be the most humane justice for an animal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by royce View Post
    How do you get that hard and heartless by 19 years old?
    I've said this in a couple of other threads here.
    Things are getting more and more out of hand because there's no real threat of prosecution.

Being in jail/prison is 10x better than being on the streets scraping to get by coupled with jungle-rules mentality because once inside, you have a bed, food and can bond with the other losers you've known all your life who got there first.

These types of thugs have no morals, little to no education and zero respect for human life because they were brought up in a world with no respectable fathers and most likely a mother who can't keep her legs shut for more than 10 minutes.
    With a constant stream of drugs, guns, food stamps, misery and street rules, it's not hard at all to imagine why these animals act the way they do.

The threat of punishment needs to be much, much higher than it is now.
    No one else seems to agree but I'll say it again anyway.

We have all this empty space in the city? Let's use them for some good by building convict run farms.

Convicted of attempted rape and attempted murder? 5 years hard labor with mandatory education and ethics training. I'm talking six days a week of back-breaking farm work to grow food that can be sold at various markets. Plowing fields, building greenhouses, digging irrigation, etc... No TV, no "yard time" just loafing around.

The time of being afraid to just walk down your street is over. Instead it's time to start laying down some serious penalties and damn what the Jessie Jacksons and other bleeding hearts of the world have to say about it.