Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I went through part of the 1940 census looking for the address 16551 Lauder. A lot of nearby addresses were in this tract but I didn't find that address. There is a good deal of skipping around though, so I might have missed it.

ED84-1584 Image 1, Roll 1889, Frame 383

http://stevemorse.org/census/unified.html

If you can find him in there, it should list other family members, if any.

In the 1940 census Peter Jr. is listed in his father's household as 16 years old, single and in the second year of high school[[grade 10). Mother and daughter are both named as Janet. The daughter is listed as 22 years old, single, having completed the fourth year of high school[[grade 12) and employed as a book keeper in a tractors plant. The information was taken on April 5, 1940.

page one

page two
    Last edited by Brock7; April-11-12 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock7 View Post
    In the 1940 census Peter Jr. is listed in his father's household as 16 years old, single and in the second year of high school[[grade 10). Mother and daughter are both named as Janet. The daughter is listed as 22 years old, single, in the fourth year of high school[[grade 12) and employed as a book keeper in a tractors plant. The information was taken on April 5, 1940.

page one

page two
    Thank you,

On what role, frame and photo did you find this?