I left from Tampa Fl to Dc and then to Mlps ,Dc was Detroit related Mlps was personal estate related ,17 hours from Orlando to Dc ,mostly snowbirds returning to New York,I did meet some really cool Detroit people that did transfer in Toledo for their return to Detroit.

Going up I had some quick meet and greet you have ten minutes to speak kinda things in DC and was glad to take advantage of your guys recommendations ,fortunately I was called back for more then 10 minutes on the return trip so unfortunately was left with not much time to explore more.

Then from Dc to Chicago was another 17 hour train ride with the 6 hour layover then it was on to Mlps for another 8 hour ride. 60 hours total and I enjoyed every second of it . You guys were great : )

I could have flown but I wanted to mix personal and business and this seemed to be the best way to go and it was,I met so many really cool people on the trip the miles in between did not really matter.

The trains were packed to capacity both ways with only about two hours in delays but considering the distance traveled it was no big deal.

Roomette going up from Orlando to Dc would have been an additional $465 and from Dc to Chicago only $84 what a difference.I guess booking in the middle of the month is way cheaper for the next trip.