Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default What, wait?? She didn't say that, did she?? [[Ann Romney)

Via Crooks and Liars.com

It appears that both Romneys are prone to gaffes.
    Ann Romney defended her husband’s sense of humor today during a radio interview, explaining that if people think the candidate seems too stiff at times as the host suggested, she thinks “we better unzip him and let the real Mitt Romney out.
    That's what she said.
    And -- it gets better.
    Ann Romney’s remarks came during an interview with Baltimore radio station WBAL, during which the host asked her, “And one of the things, Ann Romney, that folks talk about with your husband, Mitt Romney, and I’ve seen him in casual conversation-He comes off very smooth and okay. But sometimes he comes off stiff. Do you have to fight back some criticism, like ‘My husband isn’t stiff, OK?’”
    My work is done here.
    You got to hear it to believe it.

I expect Jon Stewart walking away with this one.

How could she not have seen that one coming?

Maybe it's just premature rigor mortis?