Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Why doesn't this board have an Ignore feature
    There is one. Go under "Settings" and look for "Edit Ignore list".

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    There is one. Go under "Settings" and look for "Edit Ignore list".
    Thanks, Pam!

And sorry all, for my language, lol. I've calmed down now. I can handle fair debate with differing opinions, but it set me off to see someone saying that this kid got "gangsta" and was to blame for his own death. Like, seriously?

Woo-sahhhhhh.

He had every right to go gangsta and defend himself under Stand Your Ground.

Didn't Zimmerman go gangsta by pulling a gun and shooting someone who was just punching him?

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...r-on-road-sign

Sigh...some things never change in Metro Detroit.

But that brings up another question I hadn't considered until now. GZ says he was following TM on foot and lost sight of him. Why? Where did TM go? Did he go around a corner or into a doorway and GZ just didn't see him? Possible.

Or did TM duck behind something and hide waiting for GZ to get closer? Could he have been waiting to jump GZ?

There's just too much we don't know, and may never know, even if there is a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    But that brings up another question I hadn't considered until now. GZ says he was following TM on foot and lost sight of him. Why? Where did TM go? Did he go around a corner or into a doorway and GZ just didn't see him? Possible.

Or did TM duck behind something and hide waiting for GZ to get closer? Could he have been waiting to jump GZ?

There's just too much we don't know, and may never know, even if there is a trial.
    Go back and read post #13. Trayvon was trying to escape some nut that was following him. Trayvon was trying to AVOID a confrontation. But GZ was having none of that. In GZ's own words, "These assholes always get away", "he looks like he's on drugs" , "there's something wrong with him". Clearly GZ had it in his mind that Trayvon was "an asshole" that needed to be stopped so that he wouldn't "get away".

GZ sought out Trayvon, followed him, confronted him, and executed him.

The 911 tapes show that it was GZ that started the chain of events. Suddenly at about the 2:20 mark, you hear wind blowing through the phone. That is when he was asked, "are you following him?" Obviously, the dispatcher picked up on the fact that he exited his vehicle when he could hear the wind blowing.

Who among us, would not defend ourselves if some nut that had been following you, got out of his vehicle and confronted you?

Who among us would not feel that our well being was threatened, if that happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Thames View Post
    Go back and read post #13. Trayvon was trying to escape some nut that was following him. Trayvon was trying to AVOID a confrontation.
    There's no proof of that. That's all speculation.

In fact, if you want to play that game, didn't the girlfriend say that TM said on their phone call that he wasn't going to run away?

In fact, if you want to play that game, didn't the girlfriend say that TM said on their phone call that he wasn't going to run away?
    Yes, she did say that. She also said that he told her he was going to walk fast instead. He only started to run after he thought he lost GZ. But GZ caught up and cornered him. That is what she said. She is telling us what TM told her.

Why do think he wanted to walk fast and then eventually run? Maybe because he was SCARED?

Who wouldn't be scared if you were being followed, then the guy GETS OUT HIS VEHICLE and comes after you?

The last moments of TM's life must have been terrifying.
    Last edited by Thames; April-09-12 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames View Post
    But GZ caught up and cornered him.

We don't know that.

And in the theme of "playing the game", the 911 tapes corroborates what the girl is saying.

GZ by his own admission, is following TM, that is exactly what she said TM was telling her.

Obviously, Meddle has chosen to believe George Zimmerman's illogical and physically impossible reenactment of events. And that's fine. There are people who believe they saw the Virgin Mary in a piece of toast too, and people who think Kwame is a victim of The Man. It takes all kinds.

Funny how any evidence or witness that contradicts Zimmerman is deemed to be unreliable, unconfirmed, or "fuzzy". Instead of analyzing WHY Zimmerman's statements are so ridiculous, they are just accepted part and parcel, because he said it. Trayvon is dead so he can't say anything, unfortunately.

Whatever. I'm tired. I just want to see this man on trial. I can't expend any more energy trying to explain why 1 + 1 = 2, if people want to believe it equals 4.

I don't believe either side. I look at the whole thing impartially, not with my vision clouded by rage.

I don't believe either side. I look at the whole thing impartially, not with my vision clouded by rage.
    What then do you think happened ?

Default Zimmermans Lawyers resign From Case

Could this be the beginning of justice finally being served?

Default Apologies...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Could this be the beginning of justice finally being served?
    I forgot to include the link

https://www.google.com/#

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    I forgot to include the link

https://www.google.com/#
    ummmm....that will just get us google

My take is not based on rage, but on reason. The 911 tape is damning for GZ.

He was told not to follow TM. At that point he was very vague on his whereabouts and where the officers could find him. He won’t commit to an address, the mail boxes [[he described), or even his truck. He tells the dispatcher to have the cops call him, and he’ll tell them where he’s at, when they get there.
    He’s not giving an exact location, because he is still pursuing, after being told NOT TO.

Among the derogatory comments GZ was making about TM, the 911 tape also reveals that GZ has decided that TM is an “asshole” that’s trying to “get away”.

GZ describes how TM is “coming right towards him”, then all of sudden, it’s the other way around. He’s following the “suspect”.

The 911 tapes confirm it.

I can’t understand why someone would brazenly pursue what they perceived to be a threat.

The 911 tape does not show GZ backing down, even for a second.

GZ’s reckless behavior caused the death of an innocent young man, whether he likes it or not.

At 1:00 in Thom Hartmann on the News - April 10, 2012, Thom talks about "George Zimmerman Had More Legal Authority To Shoot And Kill Than Our Troops Do At War" [[but shouldn't have had that much authority).

What is your obsession with this Hartman twerp? I've never heard of him other than your hundreds of meaningless links to whatever he's babbling about.

Is he your brother or Daddy or something?

What is your obsession with this Hartman twerp? I've never heard of him other than your hundreds of meaningless links to whatever he's babbling about.

Is he your brother or Daddy or something?
    Unlike your post, it's relevant to this topic.

WTF is a papantonio? Some kind of new pizza joint?

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer, who shot and killed Trayvon Martin, 17, an unarmed teenager in Sanford, Florida in February will be charged according to CBS News.A press conference is scheduled for 6 p.m. ET, with State Attorney Angela Corey.
    Read more:http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...#ixzz1rlRmFghm

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast