Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18

Hybrid View

Looks like the jury will consider a lesser charge of manslaughter. Unfortunately if Zimmerman is convicted of anything this is probably what it will be. I doubt he will be convicted on second degree murder. People aren't going to be happy but I think that's how it will turn out

Anytime you find anyone suspicious, and call the cops, you are as much on the hot seat as the person you've spotted.

This is not true. I've done Mobile Watch, and the training is quite specific. There are two volunteers per vehicle. You stay in your vehicle, report the person or incident, and stay as much out of sight as possible. You do NOT carry a loaded and cocked gun. You do NOT get out of your vehicle. You stay in contact with the dispatcher. The trouble with Zimmerman is, he was NOT a trained Mobile Watch volunteer, he was just out there on his own, he was not reporting to a Mobile Watch dispatcher, he was carrying a loaded and cocked gun, and he got out of his car, followed and confronted the person he was reporting, all violations of Mobile Watch procedures.

Well put, guito13

Local attorney Neil Rockind was on Let It Rip the other night discussing this case. What he said is spot on. You have to take the emotion out of this and look at only the facts and the law. He said if you do this, Zimmerman is not guilty. I agree with this but I don't have to like it. Zimmerman is a jerk and did a lot of wrong things, unfortunately none of them are illegal. I don't think a jury of all women, many of whom are mothers, will let him walk and will probably go with the lesser charge of manslaughter. Whatever the decision is, I too hope nobody is injured or killed in the aftermath.

Not guilty.

Never should have gone to court to begin with.

I know where your lawyer friend was coming from firtsandten. I remember over a year ago thinking will a Jurist warm to this guy with the bald head and the "dead rat" under his nose? First impressions are so critical to achieve ultimate success. [[I know this as a baldy with a "dead rat" myself). But I'm still surprised that Zimmerman was acquitted; which probably was the result of inadequacies in the law.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18