Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    From what I heard, there were only trace amounts that would have no effect.

Interestingly though, the Miami bridge zombie was clean EXCEPT for weed. No signs of salts or other hallucinogens. Not that that really has anything to do with this case, but there may be some bad stuff out there hitting the streets that could do weird things to some people.
    or the face eater was simply a psycho like Dahmer

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    you heard "trace" amounts because thats what the parents said, there has been no official levels released.... of course the parents will say trace amounts, they aren't going to say he was whacked out of his mind....
    actually, it was the autopsy that said trace amounts. 1.5 nanograms of THC [[that is 1.5 billionth of a gram) to be exact. basically 1/2 of a percent of the concentration after smoking. That indicates it had been at least days after he smoked up. the kid was hardly a pot fiend. there were also 7.5 nanograms of the metabolites of THC, also consistent with the kid not having gotten high in a while.

Why is it that you are so hell-bent to paint this kid the way you do? fact remains, had Z minded his own business instead of acting as a self-appointed watchman, or simply followed the directions of the dispatcher, or announced himself as neighborhood watch, the kid would be alive. If I had seen Z stalking the kid, I would have confronted him. who knows, then I might have been shot instead

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    actually, it was the autopsy that said trace amounts. 1.5 nanograms of THC [[that is 1.5 billionth of a gram) to be exact. basically 1/2 of a percent of the concentration after smoking. That indicates it had been at least days after he smoked up. the kid was hardly a pot fiend. there were also 7.5 nanograms of the metabolites of THC, also consistent with the kid not having gotten high in a while.

Why is it that you are so hell-bent to paint this kid the way you do? fact remains, had Z minded his own business instead of acting as a self-appointed watchman, or simply followed the directions of the dispatcher, or announced himself as neighborhood watch, the kid would be alive. If I had seen Z stalking the kid, I would have confronted him. who knows, then I might have been shot instead
    im just trying to figure out what you actually believe happened...

from what i can gather, you think that Zimmerman just walked up to Trayvon and shot him point blank cold blood...

is that what you believe? i understand you don't want to believe a thing that Zimmerman states, but I cannot come to your same conclusion that he just walked up and shot Trayvon cold blood point blank....

as far as me describing the facts that were presented about Trayvon, Im not trying to make him out to be anything, did you question what the news was trying to make trayvon to be by showing his initial picture that was several years old and made him look like a cuddly pre-teen as juxtaposed with the initial picture of zimmerman that was also years old and made him look like he was dressed in prison orange? that probably slipped your mind.....

as far as Zimmerman "minding his own business", regardless of him being a self appointed neighborhood watchman or not, his neighborhood is his business... it was a gated community and Zimmerman did not recognize Trayvon as he was staying with his father as he served his 10 day suspension from school....

i have no doubt that if the situation were reversed and a black guy shot a white guy the book would be thrown at him and he would have been sitting in jail since day one... but i don't see a racism element in this situation....

i have no doubt that if the situation were reversed and a black guy shot a white guy the book would be thrown at him and he would have been sitting in jail since day one... but i don't see a racism element in this situation....
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Huh?
    he sees it, but he doesn't see it

I see a lot of it in the after-the-fact activists trying to stir things up.

I don't see it that night between the two involved.

I don't see it that night between the two involved.
    The fact that Zimmerman immediately assumed Trayvon was a criminal because he was black, is racist.

The fact that Zimmerman immediately assumed Trayvon was a criminal because he was black,
    Prove that that was indeed a 'fact'. Prove that that was the one and only reason.

All statements so far indicate he was following someone he didn't recognize who may have been acting suspiciously. Nothing more.

It is a lot easier to see that fence when you live on the dark side of it. All the mainstream good stuff is on the other side. Sure, now the gate can be opened but the dark side people have to come through the gate, and they have to go back on the dark side when they are done, or things like Trayvon's sighting and killing happen. People who live on the light side don't even know the fence is there, because everything they want is on the same side they are.

did you see the 7-11 tape when he was buying the skittles, he appeared to be on something,

I'm 100% serious when I say that reading your posts, you appear to be on something.

Prove that that was indeed a 'fact'. Prove that that was the one and only reason.

All statements so far indicate he was following someone he didn't recognize who may have been acting suspiciously. Nothing more.
    THOSE people who are strangers and acting suspiciously who ALWAYS GET AWAY?

IMO, the taped call into the dispatcher, tells it all. Listen to the tape.

George Zimmerman was not on his way back to his truck.

GZ was very detailed and precise when giving locations to dispatch, until it was time to give his own. He was asked by the dispatcher where the cops could find him. At that point, he was very vague, to the point that he tells the dispatcher to have the cops call him when they get there, and he will tell them where he is.

After the fact, he states that he was on his way back to his truck.

If that was the case, why in the hell didn’t he just tell the dispatcher, when he was ASKED for his location, that he was going back to his truck, which is located in X spot?

Because he WASN’T headed back to his truck.

Second, listen to his statements to the dispatcher: He “looks like he’s on drugs”, “there’s something wrong with him”, “he put his hand in his waistband”, “he’s running”, “these assholes always get away”.

GZ had an agenda. CLEARLY!

I don’t think GZ’s actions were racist, I think they were reckless. His reckless behavior and preconceived notions caused the death of someone. He needs to answer that.

It was not self defense.

Amen Thames, Amen!

still waiting for someone to tell me they think beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmerman hunted down Trayvon and shot him cold blood at point blank range...

and please, i've asked before, explain the cuts and broken nose on Zimmerman

now for my other feelings... at the time, Trayvon was reported to have a cell phone, he was on the phone... what happened to that phone??? why didn't the cops use the phone to contact his father, who didn't report him missing until the next morning??? why was he brought in as a john doe when there was a cell phone, typically full of numbers, that they could contact anyone and ask who this person was???

i don't have answers for this, but possibly a police coverup?? trying to keep the "white guy" out of jail???

where was the cell phone???

still waiting for someone to tell me they think beyond a reasonable doubt Zimmerman hunted down Trayvon and shot him cold blood at point blank range...
    He didn't need to. He instigated a confrontation that led to him killing Trayvon. You do know there are different degrees of murder, of which negligent homocide is one of + it is prosecutable!

and please, i've asked before, explain the cuts and broken nose on Zimmerman
    I don't think anyone denies there was a fight. I think that much is obvious. What people are arguing is that Zimmerman instigated the fight, was losing, so to get himself out of the predicament he shot Trayvon.

Look Goose, you seem at least semi-intelligent. I can go into a bar and find the biggest, most gruesome looking guy, slap the drink out of his hand and spit on him. At that point he's probably going to beat the living crap out of me. But I can't all of a sudden pull out a gun and shoot him dead then scream it was self defense. I instigated it!

The police did have his cell phone, they say it was locked and they could not access it, which is why they didn't use it. Why they didn't bother to have a technician unlock it, no one knows, maybe another dead black teenager wasn't important enough to call in a tech.

The EMT testified today that GZ's nose was not broken, that he had a scratch on it, and that he had blood on his head, but also that the scratches on his head were SUPERFICIAL. The EMT testified that GZ refused treatment.

GZ stated that he went home and let his wife bandage his wounds. He says he went to the doctor AFTER his job told him to get an excuse for missing work.

Broken nose? Near death fight? But you don't go to a doctor until you need an excuse for work? Right. That's logical.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    He didn't need to. He instigated a confrontation that led to him killing Trayvon. You do know there are different degrees of murder, of which negligent homocide is one of + it is prosecutable!

I don't think anyone denies there was a fight. I think that much is obvious. What people are arguing is that Zimmerman instigated the fight, was losing, so to get himself out of the predicament he shot Trayvon.

Look Goose, you seem at least semi-intelligent. I can go into a bar and find the biggest, most gruesome looking guy, slap the drink out of his hand and spit on him. At that point he's probably going to beat the living crap out of me. But I can't all of a sudden pull out a gun and shoot him dead then scream it was self defense. I instigated it!
    There was a case on the First 48 like that.

Two guys were arguing about a drug transaction and the dealer started the fight and ended up getting his butt kicked. His friends then jumped in and they stomped him out. The guy who was loosing the fight then stabbed the victim to death with a knife.

ALL of them were charged with Capitol Murder.

There was actually a case where a Texas man recently got sent to prison for declaring SYG...and honestly the Trayvon Martin case might find Zimurderman guilty of murder as well....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/27...aits-sentence/

I see a lot of it in the after-the-fact activists trying to stir things up.
    Jessie and Reverend Al stirring the pot....

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    Jessie and Reverend Al stirring the pot....

Splain how so exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Stylin View Post
    Splain how so exactly?
    Because race issues can apparently only involve 100% Caucasian folks & 100% African-American folks. There are no other possibilities. George Zimmerman isn't 100% Caucasian, so there's NO WAY he can be racist!

Just like President Obama isn't 100% African-American so there's no way there's a racial bias against the man in any form whatsoever.

Well, it seems like the FBI has essentially closed their book on the matter.

Calling the police because children are playing is the sign of a stable man.

Zimmerman is hispanic.

The case has become a racial rallying cry for many Americans, with Martin's parents and activists contending that Zimmerman -- who is half-white, half-Hispanic -- racially profiled Martin when he trailed and shot the unarmed 17-year-old earlier this year. Martin was walking through a gated community in Sanford, Fla., at the time.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/n...tory?track=rss
    A hispanic guy [[Let's call him Mr. Munoz) at my job said "Mexicans and Blacks kill each other every day, what makes this so special?"

When you think about it, look at the disasters and killings taking place right in our cities - Detroit, Chicago, LA, Miami, D.C., ect. ... people ARE dying every day. Many times cross-ethnic lines.
    The loss of any human life is sad.
    Put in perspective with the violence going on in our country every single day, this is just another bad event that occurred, only this one got Jessie Jackson and Reverend Al's attention - which of course means to whip people up into a racially charged frenzy.

Quote Originally Posted by Papasito View Post
    only this one got Jessie Jackson and Reverend Al's attention - which of course means to whip people up into a racially charged frenzy.
    Trayvon's parents called on Al Sharpton because NOTHING was being done about the murder of their child. Other than demanding that the PTB do their jobs, what exactly have they done to "stir the pot?"

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast