Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I can't believe how strongly people are arguing with a troll. A troll that is saying things just to provoke an argument. I doubt the troll even remotely believes the garbation she is spewing.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    I can't believe how strongly people are arguing with a troll. A troll that is saying things just to provoke an argument. I doubt the troll even remotely believes the garbation she is spewing.
    I'm not so sure he's a troll. There are actually people out there trying to make Zimmerman into some kind of a hero or NRA poster boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I'm not so sure he's a troll. There are actually people out there trying to make Zimmerman into some kind of a hero or NRA poster boy.
    Hero?

A hero would not confront a teenager while packing a concealed pistol.

A hero would not shoot someone just because they get their arse kicked

Quote Originally Posted by ejames01 View Post
    Hero?

A hero would not confront a teenager while packing a concealed pistol.

A hero would not shoot someone just because they get their arse kicked
    I didn't say I believed it but apparently he has supporters who don't seem to think he did anything wrong. [[Can't find any links at the moment but I've read about it.)
    Last edited by Pam; April-17-12 at 08:49 AM.

I didn't say I believed it but apparently he has supporters who don't seem to think he did anything wrong. [[Can't find any links at the moment but I've read about it.)
    It's clear from some of the posts that some HERE seem to think he's a hero. It's also clear from some right-wing blogs and broadcasters that they are trying to paint zimmerman in that light

A 15 year veteran Florida firefighter, Captain Brian Beckmann, and [[some of) his coworkers have settled in their own minds why George Zimmerman shot Trayvon Martin to death.

Thanks to Detroit Stylin for originally posting the Miami-Herald article.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/04/1...stigation.html

... I and my coworkers could rewrite the book on whether our urban youths are victims of racist profiling or products of their failed, sh*tbag, ignorant, pathetic, welfare dependent excuses for parents, ...

They're just misunderstood little church going angels and the ghetto hoodie look doesn't have anything to do with why people wonder if they're about to get jacked by a thug ...
    This comes from a salaried veteran civil servant who has sworn to protect the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Sad to know that our professional civic employees think so low of us. Although not news to me. I've heard worse stories.

Anyhow, if he didn't post that claiming to represent his employer then it shouldn't be a big deal.

I agree. We've heard worse stories, but in this case the fire captain publicly volunteered his, shall we say, poor judgement, in writing. This calls into question his ability to serve the public interest in the best manner possible.

Further, veteran Fire Captain Brian Beckmann claimed he and his fellow firefighters [[unionized) could write a book. I'd like to read that book.
    Last edited by vetalalumni; April-18-12 at 05:01 PM.