Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    You guys are overthinking this and reaching for anything you can to support your conclusions.
    you're the ones doing all the mental gymnastics to justify shooting an unarmed kid

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    and BTW, trayvon wasn't the young innocent looking kid that the media pictures portreyed at the onset of the incident.... ask why the media decided to portrey him this way??? race baiting, divide and conquer....
    So walking home with some candy in his pocket makes him guilty of something? Thanks, Judge Zimmerman!

I've broke a couple of minor laws in my time. Does that mean I shouldn't have reasonable expectation to walk from the store to my home without being murdered?

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    So walking home with some candy in his pocket makes him guilty of something? Thanks, Judge Zimmerman!

I've broke a couple of minor laws in my time. Does that mean I shouldn't have reasonable expectation to walk from the store to my home without being murdered?
    can a person have the reasonable expectation to be able to patrol their own neighborhood without being attacked???

Zimmerman PASSED a lie detector test....

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...etector-421395

but let's wait until there is more evidence to believe this guy didn't gun down Trayvon execution style in cold blood......

does a kid have the right to walk home through his own neighborhood without being stalked by a wanna-be big man/thug? remember, he wasn't part of a REAL neighborhood watch organization, ignored police orders, etc.

If YOU were being stalked by a thug like Zimmerman, would you want to confront him? no, of course not, because you are a coward.

There is a HUGE reason lie detector tests aren't allowed in a court of law. There is exactly zero scientific, reproducible evidence of their reliability. They are easily fooled [[i've done it), results are subject to the bias of the interpreter, etc.

I don't believe in Polygraph results for a number of reasons. Personally, I think they should be outlawed.

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    does a kid have the right to walk home through his own neighborhood without being stalked by a wanna-be big man/thug? remember, he wasn't part of a REAL neighborhood watch organization, ignored police orders, etc.

If YOU were being stalked by a thug like Zimmerman, would you want to confront him? no, of course not, because you are a coward.

There is a HUGE reason lie detector tests aren't allowed in a court of law. There is exactly zero scientific, reproducible evidence of their reliability. They are easily fooled [[i've done it), results are subject to the bias of the interpreter, etc.
    there is no evidence he "ignored police orders", according to his story, after the dispatcher [[not police) told him not to follow him, he turn to head back to his car... he lost site of him anyway and didn't know where he was.. so how was he following him????

if I was in a neighborhood I wasn't familiar with and someone was following me i would get back to where I was supposed to be ASAP... there is no "stalking" here, regardless of its an "organized" neighborhood watch or not... I guess you don't feel people have the right or maybe responisbility to watch out for their neighbors or there neighborhood

as far as lie detector being evidence, it doesn't matter, to you and some people, there could be video evidence that surfaces that shows it exactly the way Zimmerman describes it and it would be explained away...

Trayvon could come back from the dead and tell the exact same story as Zimmerman and some people wouldn't believe it.....

some people just want to see this as Black and non-white......

I don't believe in Polygraph results for a number of reasons. Personally, I think they should be outlawed.

if he failed the polygragh test miserably than I'm sure you would be 100% behind it....

the polygraph in itself is not the 100% end all be all evidence, its just another tool and another factor to consider.....

I love when people try to insinuate that someone is prejudiced because they see the story a different way. Yet, they are equally convinced of their version of the story - probably because they have a prejudice of their own that they don't want to admit to.

if he failed the polygragh test miserably than I'm sure you would be 100% behind it....
    No, not at all. I don't believe in polygraphs, period. They're not allowed in evidence because they are untrustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    I love when people try to insinuate that someone is prejudiced because they see the story a different way. Yet, they are equally convinced of their version of the story - probably because they have a prejudice of their own that they don't want to admit to.
    i understand what you are saying...

much of the Trayvon side is based on what people "think" happened and what they heard through the grapevine, like for instance Trayvon was shot in the back cold blooded because he was just standing there eating skittles and being black... or that somehow Zimmerman is a white guy and therefore a white supremist and racist....

if you objectively look at the evidence that has come out, from the tapes that contain Zimmerman screaming for help, from the cuts on his head, to the witness collaberation, to the polygraph, its hard not to ask why those 100% on the "trayvon" side can't see anything in this evidence...

regardless, there are no right "sides" as one guy is dead for which I can not positivly say did nothing wrong [[maybe, just maybe he did attack Zimmerman, cold cocked him and jumped on him).... and another guy is found guilty by many before ANY evidence was presented based only on the color of their respective skin colors....

you really have to question how the media jumped on this and presented the story without having all the facts, what was their motivation to skew public opinion, much of the crap they originally report was wrong but thats what sticks in peoples heads, the initial reports [[like Zimmerman is white, the 5 year old picture of trayvon that didn't accuratly show how big he was that day, that the screams on the tape were trayvons, that after being told he didn't need to follow trayvon that he relentlessly pursued him....

It's simple. Zimmerman's story doesn't match the dispatchers' or the neighbors' version of events. End result? A child, who wasn't doing anything wrong, is dead

It's simple. Zimmerman's story doesn't match the dispatchers' or the neighbors' version of events. End result? A child, who wasn't doing anything wrong, is dead
    please elaborate, with the facts, and not with what you think or feel....

um, those ARE facts. go back to the beginning

um, those ARE facts. go back to the beginning
    No. Not really. Those are more the activist's allegations.

if I was in a neighborhood I wasn't familiar with and someone was following me i would get back to where I was supposed to be ASAP...
    According to Zimmerman, that's exactly what Trayvon was doing.

Zimmerman is on the tape telling the dispatcher that TM started running. TM was running in the direction of his dwelling.

regardless, there are no right "sides"
    Yet, you seem so convinced that Zimmerman was in the right and did nothing more than simply patrol his neighborhood. Are you sure you're not guided by some prejudices of your own? I said it before and I'll say it agian, if Zimmerman is even partially culpable for Trayvon's death then he should be tried and found guilty on some charge.

Sure you went in and you robbed the bank, you shot the security guard and I had nothing to do with any of that. However, I was waiting in the getaway car when you got out the bank and I helped you escape. In the eyes of most citizens and the law as well, I'm culpable just the same for the bank robbery as you are.

There are 3 types of media consumers in this world:
    1) People who believe anything the media tells them, just because the media told them.

2) People who disbelieve anything the media tells them, just because the media told them. They think they're smarter than the blind believers not realizing they are just blind disbelievers.

3) People who examine all sides.

If you examined all sides without bias as you claimed you have then it is hard to see how you don't think Zimmerman is at least partially culpable for Trayvon's murder.

Quote Originally Posted by Thames View Post
    According to Zimmerman, that's exactly what Trayvon was doing.

Zimmerman is on the tape telling the dispatcher that TM started running. TM was running in the direction of his dwelling.
    Not only that, but Zimmerman uttered out "they always get away." Sounds like he already had his mind made up about Trayvon. Someone will claim you and I are brainwashed by the great liberal media. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post

If you examined all sides without bias as you claimed you have then it is hard to see how you don't think Zimmerman is at least partially culpable for Trayvon's murder.
    it's hard to examine both sides when your "side" makes statements like "murder".... you're guilty of exaggerating the "facts" or just making stuff up with no regards to what has been presented....

it appears you believe that Zimmerman went out with predetermined decision that he was going to shoot whoever was there and then crept up on him and shot him in the back

then he probably banged his head on the ground a few times to make it look like there was a struggle.....

i don't find it hard to believe that a young football player at the age in life where testosterone often rules your decision making came back and decided to give Zimmerman a "problem" not knowing he was armed....

Any takers on what's going to happen if this case is dragged out and Zimmerman is declared not guilty just before [[another if) Obama loses? It is in the interests of the powers that be to see to it that Zimmerman is found guilty to maintain order. Or maybe I have that wrong and just having the Trayvon/Zimmerman case being a news lead prior to the election will alter the election turnout one way or another.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Any takers on what's going to happen if this case is dragged out and Zimmerman is declared not guilty just before [[another if) Obama loses? It is in the interests of the powers that be to see to it that Zimmerman is found guilty to maintain order. Or maybe I have that wrong and just having the Trayvon/Zimmerman case being a news lead prior to the election will alter the election turnout one way or another.
    i think so....

it wouldn't have to be this way if the lead news stories of the day weren't "white vigilate guns down black child" before any "facts" came in.....

One fact is clear, Trayvon was shot in a place nowhere near Zimmerman's car. In fact, he was inside a common area, completely surrounded by homes near where he left the sidewalk to run home. His home was at the other end of the common area. What was Zimmerman doing back there so far away from his car?

it's hard to examine both sides when your "side" makes statements like "murder".... you're guilty of exaggerating the "facts" or just making stuff up with no regards to what has been presented....

it appears you believe that Zimmerman went out with predetermined decision that he was going to shoot whoever was there and then crept up on him and shot him in the back

then he probably banged his head on the ground a few times to make it look like there was a struggle.....

i don't find it hard to believe that a young football player at the age in life where testosterone often rules your decision making came back and decided to give Zimmerman a "problem" not knowing he was armed....
    So if you can't look at all the facts then how are you so confident that Zimmerman did nothing wrong? You're chastisizing those who think Zimmerman is in the wrong with being brainwashed by the "racist" leftist media, yet you conceed you don't have all the facts yet know Zimmerman is innocent. Just say you have a different prejudice than the prejudice you believe people who disagree with you have. I wonder how much relief some white people would feel if both Obama lost reelection and Zimmerman got off a crime they don't believe Zimmerman is guilty of.

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    One fact is clear, Trayvon was shot in a place nowhere near Zimmerman's car. In fact, he was inside a common area, completely surrounded by homes near where he left the sidewalk to run home. His home was at the other end of the common area. What was Zimmerman doing back there so far away from his car?
    That never happened. According to some new information that I just recently received, it appears that the racist liberal media made that up just to brainwash you into voting for Obama.

P.S.: Murder doesn't have to be premeditated. But everyone posting here knows that already.

No. Not really. Those are more the activist's allegations.
    so the dispatcher, the dispatcher tape and the neighbors are now activists?

Quote Originally Posted by gazhekwe View Post
    His home was at the other end of the common area. What was Zimmerman doing back there so far away from his car?
    yeah, what WAS he doing there, in a neighborhood where he lived, the nerve of this guy wandering around the commons area where he lived.... if you argue the point that Trayvon was in a public location and had every right to be wandering around there then you HAVE to concede that Zimmerman had the "right" to be anywhere on those same premises....

and Zimmerman is Hispanic, sorry media... the race baiting blew up in your face.....

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast