Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
Not only following you, in the dark, but he had to get awfully close to you for you to punch him. If you're walking that close to me at night and we're the only two people around, then you'd better greet me or say something or veer a wide arc around, or else i'm going to see you as a threat and start preparing to defend myself once you get within my personal space. From the statement given by Trayvon's girlfriend [[whom I choose to believe) Zimmerman came right upon Trayvon and a scuffle occurred immediately.

Zimmerman wants people to believe that he turned around and headed back to his car, and this kid decides to take him out [[don't forget the hilariously ridiculously one-liners he claims Trayvon said to him). But Trayvon's girlfriend indicates that he was afraid and walking fast to try to get away from him.

I choose to believe the witness statements that are logical and plausible.

I'm glad that i am not the only one who thinks that what GZ's father and brother says the things that trayvon said to GZ [[before the scuffle even began mind you), sounds like something out of a bad action movie.....