Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

and since when did people tresspassing, cutting through other peoples yards, suddenly have the right not to have their presesnce questioned by someone put in charge of watching the neighborhood....

so when I see some thug in my yard i should cower in my basement and hope he goes away???

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    and since when did people tresspassing, cutting through other peoples yards, suddenly have the right not to have their presesnce questioned by someone put in charge of watching the neighborhood....

so when I see some thug in my yard i should cower in my basement and hope he goes away???
    Goose, the subdivision where this occurred has community sidewalks in between and behind the buildings. Trayvon did not live there, but he was a guest of his father's girlfriend who lived in the complex, so he was not trespassing.

As for being questioned by another resident, there is no law preventing Mr. Zimmerman from asking Trayvon where he was going or what he was doing in the neighborhood, but of course Trayvon was not obligated to answer.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; June-20-12 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    Goose, the subdivision where this occurred has community sidewalks in between and behind the buildings. Trayvon did not live there, but he was a guest of his father's girlfriend who lived in the complex, so he was not trespassing.

As for being questioned by another resident, there is no law preventing Mr. Zimmerman from asking Trayvon where he was going or what he was doing in the neighborhood, but of course Trayvon was not obligated to answer.
    Trayvon was a thug and had no business in that neighborhood. Zimmerman simply questioned this young worthless hoodlum and instead of this hoodlum submitting to superior authority, he had the audacity to fight. For that alone he deserved to be shot. Thugs have no right to question authority!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crumbled_pavement View Post
    Trayvon was a thug and had no business in that neighborhood. Zimmerman simply questioned this young worthless hoodlum and instead of this hoodlum submitting to superior authority, he had the audacity to fight. For that alone he deserved to be shot. Thugs have no right to question authority!!
    Congratulations! You've been added to my ignore list..

Congratulations! You've been added to my ignore list..
    C-P is being sarcastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    C-P is being sarcastic.
    Yeah, I am well aware of that.

Since he can't participate in a discussion without mocking those with an opposing view, I really see no point in reading his posts.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; June-21-12 at 09:10 AM.

Yeah, I am well aware of that.

Since he can't participate in a discussion without mocking those with an opposing view, I really see no point in reading his posts.
    Good. I haven't seen an opposing view that made a lick of sense for me to want to be held in esteem by the fool that held that view.