Detroit River Fishing

One way tunnel? It's after 5PM on a weekday afternoon and a Canada-bound traffic jam forms at the entrance to the Detroit-Windsor tunnel. Minimal incoming traffic is seen entering the US at the top.

READ MORE »

New? Join DetroitYES»

DISCUSSING ALL THINGS DETROIT-WINDSOR SINCE 1999

ENJOY DETROITYES?

AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »

Default Detroit Documentary: DEFORCE - Premiere

DEFORCE is a documentary about the modern political history of Detroit. America's Past...America's Future...One City's Present. The Metro-Detroit premiere will be March 10th in Birmingham while the big Detroit premiere will be March 14th at the Charles H Wright Musuem of African American History. A discussion will be held after the Detroit screening that includes some of the areas non-profit groups helping to make changes in the communties. Projecteforce will also we announcing the winning non=profit group that will recieve a $5,000 donation. For more infomation about the screenings and voting for a non-profit group...visit www.facebook.com/deforcemovie

Use [noparse]Project:Deforce[/noparse] to get Project:Deforce instead of Projecteforce.

It is airing tonight on WTVS 56.1 at 9 o'clock, April 9.

Watching it now. Learning a lot of stuff I never knew. I knew there was corruption and mishandling of money. I had no idea how bad it's really been.

It breaks my heart.

Watched an hour and lost interest. The cinematography and interviews are great, but it's sloppily edited and unfocused.

It would have worked better as a series of more focused documentaries.