Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I'm getting hungry with all this talk. I have am grits on the stove but no fish.........

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    I'm getting hungry with all this talk. I have am grits on the stove but no fish.........

Don't worry, if this rain keeps up, fish will come to you.

Hah! I opened up a couple of cans of tuna in the meantime!

Allow me to spend a few lines on the subject of Fish Fries and sex. Once a pack of teenage girls, including my girl at that time, worked at the Knights of Columbus hall on Grand River at Schaefer Rd. For the Friday night fish fries they scraped off fish scales with bottle caps all night long for one dollar an hour. As they prepared to leave for the night they would clean up with lemon juice - squeezing the lemons onto their soft, young hands, their wrists and forearms. Lemon seeds would blister out of the fruit, and the juicy meat of the lemons would often explode onto their skin, to be licked away before they all left for their rides home. I still recall the sweet, intoxicating aroma of lemons whenever my girl entered my automobile after a night at the K of C - that sweet, girl-woman who had just gotten off bottle cap detail so many years ago. Thanks for this thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3