Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Islandman View Post
    I find your lack of sarcasm detection disturbing.

It's a good thing to have my bullshitmeter connected in line to my sarcasmmeter and have both of them on at high all the time.

"Let me first start off by cordially inviting you to go fuck yourself."

That's a great line.

Even if Kid Rock just wrote the first line and then had someone else finish up, at least you know he had something to do with the response.

I'm tempted to go out and buy a MID t-shirt this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    "If you actually read both and aren't totally oblivious, it surely did."

I did and to me, Mr. Richie came across to me as very defensive and narcissistic; trying to be a bit too much "Detroit" for a poser like him.

Look, the guy sure has give a lot of money to a lot of things; looks to me that he'll use that white-wash for when situations like this come up pretty quickly. He can self-aggrandize all he wants; I ain't buying it. Blaming corporate America for his inability to get US-made T-Shirts is a cop-out.

Shit like this coming from a punk who flies the Confederate flag [[and knows just what it represents) at his concerts is just noise to me, noise.
    Seems like a strange target to me. How many rich folks do much less? Why does it matter, either way?

whew! hot tempers on this subject!

http://www.motorgay.net/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4